Toribash
Lul, you kicked the living crap out of him, poor Anak. Now if only you can do that to someone in a real fight, 9/10

I tried to run, but then I turned it into a decap, enjoy
Attached Files
Decap.rpl (79.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Aug 11, 2012 at 05:53 AM.
The "run" was very stiff. Relaxing knees and pecs for a few spaces in the beggining never hurts
The flip thingy very unrealistic due to the fact that you can't just flip your body around on one arm. The other arm didn't move at all either, you could have laxed the pec and elbow for a more smooth move.
This may sound rude but I was not aiming to be mean or anything.
Here's a little something I need to finish.
Attached Files
Jisse - Behold.rpl (191.7 KB, 10 views)
Jisse replay was awesome, it was cool how you destroy uke the only thing that I didn't like was the pose (looks like you were about to take something up the butt), and it was a bit short, but other then that well done replay

I was battling this 2nd dan from the [ASIAN] clan in a 750tc aikido tournament...
Attached Files
epic reversal.rpl (33.1 KB, 9 views)
uhhh still didnt get any feedback on my replays....

ninja: nice bro, lol it looks so effortless how you just stuck one leg under his and lifted his ass up and out of the ring.
Last edited by sunchaos; Aug 14, 2012 at 01:28 AM.
Get me mah juice Bitch.
You guys want to see an epic fight between LatinBlade and yours truly ? Your dam right you do !
Now unfortunatley we didnt pose at the end due to me trying to yank him out of the corner, but it was one of our coolest fights. You will have to slow down the frames to see one hit , I punched him so fast you can barley see it lol.
Attached Files
Latin cage spar.rpl (639.4 KB, 7 views)
Sunchaos: i watched your replays (since no one else would)

sunstyle kick: .... I didn't see anything wrong with that kick, it had a nice rotation and the decapitation made it that much better.

kivck: again like the "sunstyle kick" it had nice rotation and decapitation, grabbing your leg was probably to keep the leg in position for the kick, I found that pretty cool.

dwefe + spar with lican0lucas: I am giving feedback for both of these replays at the same time because it was the same mod, and had the same end result. First of all, you lost to both of them which was kind-of a let-down, but I liked the approach. Also, I liked the moves you made especially in "spar with lican0lucas".

TRichard21: That was a nice battle, I loved how you pulled him through the gap to immobilize him and win the match.... nice :3.

Time for my replay
Attached Files
ninja mode.rpl (38.8 KB, 5 views)
That's one exelent turnover Ninja. Didn't look like that other guy could do much about it
Here's my quite diffrent spar with D3m0nz.
Attached Files
Jisse - Spar with D3m0nz!.rpl (1.09 MB, 6 views)
HAHAHA jisse that was awesome I've never seen anything like this and i loved it......oh jeez that replay made my day......to cool jisse,to cool.
Another Aikido replay, i'm gonna play in other mods to try and get some different replays.
but enjoy for now .....the fight was a bit messy though
Attached Files
badass.rpl (60.2 KB, 6 views)