ES Recruitment Drive
my toribash just broke -.-
well.... time to make some art!!
Last edited by elderorb; Apr 19, 2013 at 06:26 PM.
Know that the Hermits of Doom have already chosen your fate. And you, shall not be given mercy.
Might be a little late, but goodluck with the clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Might be a little late, but goodluck with the clan

Thanks beta. Also good job on getting ultimate to official. ;)
why tho
Woo! Lvl up im now a blue belt

|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
I got one comment im leader of synced chaos and id like to say : you got to many members in one rank.
Originally Posted by DeprivedOR View Post
I got one comment im leader of synced chaos and id like to say : you got to many members in one rank.

First off: You're clan isn't a top clan, so don't tell us what to do and what not to do.

Second off: What'd the difference between having many members, and having many members in one rank? There's no difference.

Like jack said, "Why does it matter?"

Please don't post useless posts again.
why tho
I'll be mentioning this in a video soon but you guys can get early access, I'm looking for some artists to draw some things for the channel, if any of you can draw or know anyone who can draw can you please get in touch with me at [email protected]
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
I'll be mentioning this in a video soon but you guys can get early access, I'm looking for some artists to draw some things for the channel, if any of you can draw or know anyone who can draw can you please get in touch with me at [email protected]

I'd love to, but sadly i'm not that good of an artist. I have my days, but sometimes it's like I don't even know wtf i'm doing. XD
why tho
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post

what are "some things"
there are things i could draw and stuff that would just look terrible XD

and if we have noone in the fanbase that is good enough at drawing... O.o well.. JPointman11 can do like anything.. seriously shes great O.o
im gonna ask her if she would help out :3
Last edited by elderorb; Apr 20, 2013 at 07:03 PM.
Know that the Hermits of Doom have already chosen your fate. And you, shall not be given mercy.