Toribash
Re: mod suggestions
Originally Posted by Mungy
is there any way to make feet stick not to grab but to plant yourself to make walking adn kicking a bit smoother?

once the terain (if the terain) is added then i'm sure that different floors will be created and rubber mite be one... bear in mind this might not be till like V3.5 or somthin lol
Instead of all these times i've seen "walls!" "Boxes!" and "A cieling!" how about a slopeing floor? difficulty at reaching your opponant, much less dealing proper damage!

or how about putting a hole in the floor?

I saw mentioned somewhere else in the forum, A smallish platform.

Another cool idea, if anyone remembers "American Gladiators" a really old game-show-ish, how about a barely big enough platform for each player, and you have to jump to the opponant?

Also, different weapons (the swords act more like clubs, which is awesome, but still) how about a staff attached to both hands? or a spear? maybe an axe or Nunchucks? nunchucks would be awesome, because you can't control their flailing about, and most people will hit themselves in the head for massive damage. xD I know i would.
Originally Posted by Rai
Instead of all these times i've seen "walls!" "Boxes!" and "A cieling!" how about a slopeing floor? difficulty at reaching your opponant, much less dealing proper damage!

or how about putting a hole in the floor?

I saw mentioned somewhere else in the forum, A smallish platform.

Another cool idea, if anyone remembers "American Gladiators" a really old game-show-ish, how about a barely big enough platform for each player, and you have to jump to the opponant?

Also, different weapons (the swords act more like clubs, which is awesome, but still) how about a staff attached to both hands? or a spear? maybe an axe or Nunchucks? nunchucks would be awesome, because you can't control their flailing about, and most people will hit themselves in the head for massive damage. xD I know i would.

those cant be done through mods, and when they can be done through mods, you will need to pay for toribash.
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
Originally Posted by crazyMLC
those cant be done through mods, and when they can be done through mods, you will need to pay for toribash.

And? I intend to do so. So I'll suggest away then. *nod-nod*
here you go, a knives mod

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
my xbl gamertag is irkish sloth
gamer/mod maker/annoyance
Originally Posted by Mungy
Originally Posted by rubby
and dont forget the elarged pecs and nipples

I like that idea I mean the game's not much on grapix so maybe some sex appel will sell it lol.

*grope*
Removal of abdomninal parts, removal of legs. Lengthen arms, give them another pair of joints, and increase their movement range. A wierd mod, it would be.
Hi, I Just Registered, and i have an idea for a mod (if its possible). I would like to see archery in Toribash, there is an archery replay that comes with the game, but I think thats not archery. I mean, I would like to see bows and arrows in this mod, If it is at all possible. Oh, and the stickman mod rules!
Originally Posted by Case
here you go, a knives mod

coolness thanks i'll check it out =)