Toribash
Well, lack of subforums just means that it's easier to get more pages on the main disscussion, but it also means we should stay away from shitposting.
I agree

also welcome mytholigy to the clan!!

what are you guys’ interests in music like? personally I like rap, pop and a bit of hiphop
I listen to Metal and most of his subgenres, like metalcore, post-hardcore, deathmetal, etc.

I listen to bands like, Alesana, Adept, Avenged Sevenfold, Suicide Silence, Sistem of a down, Pierce the veil, Sleeping with sirens, My chemical romance, Mayday parade, and others that I don't remember right now
[MM]
Mi cuerpo es tuyo mew
Originally Posted by Blur View Post
#RoadToOfficial

Retweet <3 we are growing well =)
-----
Welcome to TCV mytholigy !!! I'm really glad with the group we are becoming
-----
Also, im in my father's house (as i said last time, i've no pc here) so i will update clan dsc with new players, logs and flags when i come back to my house
-----
Ps: i listen to all kind of music, from queen (70s rock) to astrix (psy trance); from chico buarque (bossa nova) to soda stereo (argentine rock); from oasis (indie) to metallica (trash metal); and so on, so yee, im open minded when it comes to choose a song
Last edited by Martin; Jan 30, 2018 at 04:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Also, im in my father's house (as i said last time, i've no pc here) so i will update clan dsc with new players, logs and flags when i come back to my house
-----
Ps: i listen to all kind of music, from queen (70s rock) to astrix (psy trance); from chico buarque (bossa nova) to soda stereo (argentine rock); from oasis (indie) to metallica (trash metal); and so on, so yee, im open minded when it comes to choose a song

alright, I’d do it but I’m so busy nowadays and when I get free time I’m prob in a bet server or doing es stuff lol

and wow, pretty large range of songs you like there. ngl I have a pretty bad taste in music and I’m really fussy about songs as music doesn’t appeal to me like it does to other people, so I don’t really look at different types of music a lot
IMPORTANT
Please read it carefully

Let me know your opinion in the three points!

1. Do you think it's necessary to have a roster on clan's principal page?
I mean, most of clans do it but the list is right there provided by the forum, with all players linked and stuff...
So I've thought about taking it out to give that page a better looking.

2. It'd would be awesome to improve or change our logo, cause the current one was rushed by me in less than 1 hour, and as you can see it has no quality.
So if anyone is able to do it (and want of course) feel free to give a try.
Remember, keep it simple and cool!

3. I'll add new objectives related to clan experience/level so it's important that you all try to do wars
(It doesn't really matter if we lose, but it will be useful because we are letting us know)
And remember:
LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT
Guys, feel free to war without any leader, it'd be nice to get a good rank!
The only conditions i'd like you all to take care about are:
-At least 2 members warring
-Feel able to win

Last edited by Martin; Jan 31, 2018 at 09:29 PM.
IMPORTANT
Please read it carefully

Let me know your opinion in both points!

I mean, most of clans do it but the list is right there provided by the forum, with all players linked and stuff...

I agree with this.

2. It'd would be awesome to improve or change our logo, cause the current one was rushed by me in less than 1 hour, and as you can see it has no quality.
So if anyone is able to do it (and want of course) feel free to give a try.
Remember, keep it simple and cool!

I'll keep my opinion neutral 'till we see some examples of what our logo could be, I'm not an artist so let's see if some of our members wanna try.
[MM]
Mi cuerpo es tuyo mew
IMPORTANT
Please read it carefully

Let me know your opinion in both points!

I wouldn't mind the roster being taken out, if you feel like it would give it a better look.