ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How to Grab
lots of newbies are asking how to grab, even i as confused at first, so heres a tutorial on How to Grab by CrazyMLC.
and before we start, press C to hold your character

1: Click on your hands (not your wrist), so they look like this.

and thats how you start the grabing process, heres a guide to acctually grabbing.

2: ungrab your hands (click on them), raise shoulders, contract pecs.
3: press space twice.
4: regrab your hands (click on them) and lower shoulders.
5: press space twice.

and thats a classic grab to the head folks, experiment yourself and try to find ways to beat your enemy through grabbing.
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
Re: How to Grab
If you do this: ... (must be at 100 engage disstance and have dissmemberment on)

grab hands (click on them)
raise both shoulders
contract both pecs
contract abs
extend neck
(press space for 10 frames)
lower shoulders

... you will decapitate and grab the head, note! I didn't make this up i read it somewhere on the forums so don't giveme credit...

Make sure you contract ur abs, extending them will make this not work!
Re: How to Grab
Originally Posted by XxVampirexX
If you do this: ... (must be at 100 engage disstance and have dissmemberment on)

grab hands (click on them)
raise both shoulders
contract both pecs
contract abs
extend neck
lower shoulders

... you will decapitate and grab the head, note! I didn't make this up i read it somewhere on the forums so don't giveme credit...

Make sure you contract ur abs, extending them will make this not work!

Very cool, works perfectly here. If I could suggest one thing, just after you press space and you lower the shoulders, extend the ankles contract the knees and contract the hips. This will rip of the head, both arms and his stomach

If you don't know which is the pecs etc, just hover the mouse cursor over the joint and look down the bottom it will say "Lowering right shoulder" etc.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Desire... to... make.... above... poster... the... lead... of... techincal... department... RISING
What what? In the butt.