Toribash
Okay first off Malfunction your members have free will so they can chose to join other clans but if you think that someone is stealing your members then PM me with proof not come here and start blaming someone for it without proof and your presence here is very aggravating.

I talked with SVTCobra and he promised me to stop insulting ppl and try to provoke them when they will not want to war us. Btw BigDog you could have just PM'ed me saying that something like this is happening not come here and say something like that here. I would have handled it cuz I had no idea about this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're giving an excuse to justify your clan trying to steal members. Of course EVERY member has a right to the clan they chose, but that doesn't mean go out and try to steal members. OBVIOUSLY my members don't want any part of this clan if they are coming to me and telling me about how you guys are going around trying to forcefully recruit members.

If you don't want to hear people opinion about this clan learn to not do stupid BS like this and youll be in the clear. Quit being desperate for member just because no one wants to be in this clan, just take the loss bro...

And i believe multiple people has came into this clan discussion with the same problem with me and i believe thats proof enough. not to mention people reporting this clan for behavior problems as well.
Parrot
Originally Posted by Malfunction View Post
You're giving an excuse to justify your clan trying to steal members. Of course EVERY member has a right to the clan they chose, but that doesn't mean go out and try to steal members. OBVIOUSLY my members don't want any part of this clan if they are coming to me and telling me about how you guys are going around trying to forcefully recruit members.

If you don't want to hear people opinion about this clan learn to not do stupid BS like this and youll be in the clear. Quit being desperate for member just because no one wants to be in this clan, just take the loss bro...

And i believe multiple people has came into this clan discussion with the same problem with me and i believe thats proof enough. not to mention people reporting this clan for behavior problems as well.

I still don't see any proof that someone is steeling your members and none else has sad anything that someone is stealing members from their clan other then you and please leave this thread and PM me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey guys I will be inactive from today for a month due to a trip I am going on to see my grandparents, I'll speak soon
Toribash? completed it mate

Originally Posted by SVTCobra View Post
Alright haha

I'll try keep you posted every week
Toribash? completed it mate

Originally Posted by Malfunction View Post

Get Out of our clan page.

Also guys my charger for my comp just broke so Ill be off skype and toribash for a while but Ill be on forums.

Channel - ok
Yes get out malfunction your name describes what your brain is doing right now
-----
Alright Im cool with that
Last edited by SVTCobra; Jun 11, 2016 at 04:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Malf plz

I kinda just joined.

I'll be active ingame and on forums, so yeah.

How has this clan been?
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it