Ranking
Original Post
Item you have enough QI for on market
Have you ever attempted to buy something on the market but you get that "you dont have enough qi blah blah blah blah"

Well i think theres should be a tab or something like that under the useful links area where if you click on it it shows items you have enough qi for

or something like "Affordable items and item you have qi for"
im sure it can be worded better but im sure you guys get the point

What do you think?
well if you hover over the item with your mouse it does show the qi restriction so that would be kinda a waste of space.
But what if someone (for example) a 9th Dan clicks that link and just a whole page just comes up, it would've been easier for him to go to the torishop.
Also most people know what they want to but before they bought it. Now I'll admit, I had that issue of finding items that were my qi. But then I started going for textures.
So idk
~undecided

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
Thats why i also suggested "Affordable items and item you have qi for"
the entire page wont load unless you have like 100k+ but even so it does not seem like much of a problem i believe it will make it easier to buy items on the market and faster
I think it'd be nice to just have a checkbox that stops the market from showing you items that you don't have the qi for, something like "only show wearable/equipable"