Toribash
Original Post
Ability to opt realtimeghost for in-game players.
The ability to opt realtimeghost for in-game players would be pretty awesome for coordinating spars—not having to jump between two clients (which is actually impossible with the Steam, I think) would be pretty nifty.

Not to mention, it could add a pretty neat twist to in-game tournaments hosted by the ES or other community hosters; I could totally dig participating in a mushu EShotseat with realtimeghosts enabled for the dudes ingame. That'd be awesome!

If this were to be though, it'd probably be worth adjusting the ingame /realtimeghost usage options to these:
  • off: Turns off realtimeghosts.
  • all: Turns on realtimeghosts for all players in the server.
  • spectators: Turns on realtimeghosts for all players in queue/in spectator mode.
  • ops: Turns on realtimeghosts for all server operators.

Any comments and criticism would be appreciated dudes, thanks for taking the time to read and give feedback on this suggestion!
Originally Posted by Jaker250 View Post
i mean like... testing a player how he does the saves and stuff and not get plonked on the head by doing dumb shit

Coz some new players don't move much of the joints but still loook pro and win by some luck... but if there's a realtime ghost thingy, then we can actually understand what's the player actually doing

Ohhh, I see what you mean. If this were an option, which it should be god dammit, you could see exactly how they handle situations, rather than seeing them win by some odd dumb luck, and thinking, "wow this guys is legendary", when in reality his luck is just out of the roof.
New Gamerule's ?
I wish these Gamerules will be added into Toribash :

Show both ghost like singleplayer : if this gamerule enable, both ghost (Tori/Uke Ghost) will be shown. Actually i know you can press B button to show both ghost but, what i mean here is if Uke do something with the joint (Contract/Extend/Hold/Relax) , Tori will see the ghost. Example :

Uke : Hold All
Tori : Hold All

~ Space ~

Uke : Relax All
Tori : Contract Elbows

So, if this gamerule added, Tori will see Uke falling down because Uke relax All, and Uke will see Tori is Contracting Elbows.

This is really needed for Multiplayer Replay Making.
It also important for Sparring/Parkour teacher teach another player.

Also...is this
Will not be Implemented
~ded~
I still didn't get what you mean... Are you saying to show the ghosts of uke and tori without having a collision?
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
You mean like this ? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=589015
Seems to, you should look before doing a new thread. Anyways, this is something I'd like to see it for sparring aswell.
Also, it'd be cool if you state clearly on the thread title what you want. New gamerules is too general.
Last edited by Theothe; Apr 11, 2017 at 11:12 AM.
Oh yes !

That what i mean Theothe !

:O

Okay I merged your thread with the other one, next time skim the board and check if your suggestion already has been made. -Slau
Last edited by Slau; Apr 11, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
~ded~
There was an ability to see realtime ghosts for players when it was in development, chances are it can be easily brought back.

Marking thread as elevated.
Real Time Ghosts Add-On
Now, this is a little update to realtime ghosts that whilst not helping out competitive
players (Public Mod Players), it would be safe to say that most MP replay
makers would love this feature. I don't quite know what an effective command
for this would be. But what I do know is, this would help with communication
issues whilst mp replay making. I cannot count the numerous times I have
been in a spar with somebody that will say they are punching your head
but are actually punching you in the gut. This could cause great momentum
problems in your spar. With this real-time ghosts update, I propose that we have
a real-time ghosts option for people who are actually playing mid-game.
This would help as if you see a guy not actually hitting you where he said,
you could help fix or even brace for impact in a much more effective way.
I would personally LOVE this feature and I think the MP replay community would too.
As mentionned before, i think that this idea is great because it would be really helpful to learn how to do certain stuff such as sparring. Should completely be implemented asap
Find me ingame and duel me