Toribash
Original Post
[r]250k Void Robotic Set

Okay, I'm changing this request simply because I changed my mind. I apologize to those who already started this.

New Request:

I'm looking for a new set to wear because I'm sick and tired of looking the same thing over and over again. Here are the requirements:

Style
-Robot

Color Scheme:
-Force Color: Anything except for demon, elf, and azurite (pm me about these details first)
-Relax Color: Void

End Date:
-1 month from now

Additional Info:
-The head must be AT LEAST 256x256, but 512x512 is preferred. Tell me what size the head is when you post.
-Must be original, new sets.
-Must have variety and no picture spamming, but remember, it is a robot set.

As for the reward:
-250k! If the set is exceptional, I may increase the reward...

Good Luck. I hope to see a lot of texture artists try this out.
Last edited by Huck; Jan 12, 2010 at 05:55 PM.
beep
I will give it a go, and show you everythiing i do too make sure you like it, starting off, do you like this head, if not, i don't think my style wlil suit you...anyway, here is the head:

(They ARE ingame pictures, and when i uploaded the preview to imageshack it screwed up....)
Last edited by CazRules; Jan 11, 2010 at 06:40 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Robot style?..

i'm making a set for me.. but maybe you will like.. i'll recolor sure..

i know it's low quality , becouse i resized to 128x128,. but i'm making 256x256 so you won't lose any quality if you buy the head 256x256(thanks hampa ^^)

/dl and /lp 0 me..

uploading some pics for preview
im on it dude
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
I know this is not new, but still I wante to hear u're thoughts, if I was wrong I aplogise
it was made by TomPaine, I bought it from Hxcbbqimo

all texts are in 128, head 2, it is no prob to make it 512 ( Rott shop)
wishful eyes deceive me
Here comes a mass reply:

@pate5: Yeah, those sets look awesome.

@Cazrules: It looks cool. I'd like to see what you can do.

@supernada: It's a nice head, but the rest of the textures don't exactly match it. You're probably still working on it though.

@Bilza and dragoblade: Great!

@missuse: Cool set, but no thanks.

@vermine: great job! Nothing more to say really. One quick question: what force color is that?
beep