Toribash
Original Post
TC amount by username
Heya so i figured this little thing could save people the trouble of checking the tc amount a user currently own.
Also the fact that not everyone knows how to check that was being considered when i thought about this.
Simply adding another line or replacing the achivements line with a tc amount would make stuff easier and faster for regular users and for staff to clearly see how much the user have instead of opening the shop tab etcetc
Tell me what you think.
P.S : if this was suggested before i am sorry yet when i searched this forum it didnt come up with any thread talking about this.
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Although, are you really lazy enough to just not open a new tab?

~Neutral.

Indeed. And there are several ways to do it: you can either open an official profile or just press the Achievements button.

But what would be great is to add this line to the pop-up which opens after clicking on the user's nickname
S | B | F
I think this would work as if it were an option.

i.e. You could go to your forum settings, and simply disable it.

That, would be nice.

Otherwise, it would be simply cluttering up the information.

Plenty of ways to do check a user's TC; as stated above.

But, as long as it is a removable option, I see no problem with it.
Buck_Turgidson people can see your stuff already i dont see why would you say that.
I know there are plenty of ways to check the user tc amount.
I still dont see why should i go and search for it while its something that should be visable.
Its not cluttering up anything simply remove the achivements line which no one even uses half of the people dont even see it... and put there tc stats.
Last edited by imapirate; Feb 12, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
Imaparrot~!
Or instead of removing the achievements bar completely, maybe add it to the drop down box when you click on someones name.

But sure, this seems like a great idea, I fully support it.
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
Or instead of removing the achievements bar completely, maybe add it to the drop down box when you click on someones name.

But sure, this seems like a great idea, I fully support it.

That, or replacing the mood thingie.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
That, or replacing the mood thingie.

Or instead of join date. I find it really useless. The one who's interested in someones join date can just check it in the profile
S | B | F
I think it's a stupid idea. Everyone curious enough to find out user's TC on main* can just click his username or achievements. Not supported.

~NOT SUPPORTED

*on account used to post, actually.
In my opinion, knowing the tc amount is more important then knowing the join date. I say if you think it'll clutter up, replace the join date. If you really wanna know the join date (which is less checked then tc), then click on his/her username.
I think this would be a great idea if optional. Maybe if possible also make it so after "X' amount of tc is accumulated it changes to what we normally by adding a "k".

Example: instead of jsnuffag having 100,932 tc under his avatar it just says 100k.
It would be nice to work like this because it would take up less space and look cleaner.

~support on optional input.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]