Toribash
It's a nice replay.
Needs more...
Welp I got nothin.
It looks good.
(。◕‿‿◕。)HentaiLuv Approved.(。◕‿‿◕。)
Wow, nice starter for your 1st video.
The epic thing is i loved the picture at end of video, really cute.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Am I missing something? I can't see anything happening in the replay, camera angles remind me of Battlefield Earth (aka bad).. vid seemed pointless other than the freecam thing.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Am I missing something? I can't see anything happening in the replay, camera angles remind me of Battlefield Earth (aka bad).. vid seemed pointless other than the freecam thing.

i dont think you would be missing something ?

what do you mean you cant see anything in the replay
i can see everything fine unless youre talking about the cut in the beginning

i didnt know what battlefield earth was but i looked it up and what i saw was 1 constant angle, so i dont really know what you mean

no videos really have a point unless their introducing players or was made for the purpose of someone being payed for their replays to be showcased
either way this was more of a "test" video even though i hate that, but it being my first i went through and learned sync, p/c, rsmb, cc, velo, blending 2 clips together, how to organize a replay, how to go about angles i thought would fit part of a song, and more
another reason i made this was because i wanted to
idk i liked making it

thank
Originally Posted by cat View Post
i dont think you would be missing something ?

what do you mean you cant see anything in the replay
i can see everything fine unless youre talking about the cut in the beginning

i didnt know what battlefield earth was but i looked it up and what i saw was 1 constant angle, so i dont really know what you mean

thank

Well the extreme close-up at start, and that you couldn't see what was actually happening in the replay (tori and uke), didn't make up for the fact that you couldn't tell what was going on (but since this was a 'test' of sorts then I don't really care I guess, was just giving my opinion on the video). Oh and the Battlefield Earth reference was to the odd angle at which you recorded at the end, nothing else.
Ta
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Well the extreme close-up at start, and that you couldn't see what was actually happening in the replay (tori and uke), didn't make up for the fact that you couldn't tell what was going on (but since this was a 'test' of sorts then I don't really care I guess, was just giving my opinion on the video). Oh and the Battlefield Earth reference was to the odd angle at which you recorded at the end, nothing else.
Ta

stop

hey what song
clara c x sam ock - little light

take 5 seconds to find it.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
clara c x sam ock - little light

take 5 seconds to find it.

i already did

: )
the freeze cam was graceful i liked it
-----
Originally Posted by Aerotack View Post
Cat are you still working on that video?

OMG Aero where you been this whole time i miss u buddy ;-; and i hope she does more of this it was really good
Last edited by Tisanoi; Apr 3, 2015 at 01:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump