Ranking
Original Post
Krisis13 replay
Hello everyone

This is my replay thread. If I will make new replays I will post them here for you to enjoy them. Before you post any comment there are few things that you need to follow.

1. Don't post shitty comments like ''Your replays suck'' or something like that. If you don't like a replay then say why you don't like it.

2. Comments don't nececeraly need to be negative. You can point out things that I need to work on like ''Your flow okay but it still needs some more work' and you can maybe suggest some things that I can do to improve it.

3. Don't post short comments like ''U suck!'' or ''Your replays are awesome!'' because your post will probably be removed and you will be infracted.

Thanks for your time and enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made one replay just to take a nice picture nice :|

Tell me what you think.
I have many more replays but eh just want to post this one.
Attached Files
rek uke for photo.rpl (250.1 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by krisis13; Apr 3, 2016 at 11:24 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Alright, I am not sure if you are looking for cnc but here it goes anyway:

You did not have an opener which just plain out does not look good. Try to not grab before getting a DM, and if you do make the follow up a large boom. The first two kicks were a bit boring to watch and could have been much stronger if you put a bit more work into getting power and positioning. The third kick had the most potential however you should try to work on your aim a bit. You hit uke with part of your foot and all of your leg, it makes the replay look messy; not to mention that could have been a larger hit. Frames 835-735 were really messy. You sort of just swang uke around while grabbing and ungrabbing your free hand. If you are doing a set up like that make sure that it is smooth and does not change directions every 30 seconds. The last kick could have easily been a boom if you just took time to aim and control the power. Booms aren't everything but in a replay like this where you are only going for dismemberments the dismemberments should be nice to watch. I am going to skip over the weird jumping back and flailing around for the decap, she replay should have ended before that.

It's not a terrible start but try to work on your flow and aim along with creativity. I'll be watching for if you update this thread again.
k i will im just starting on replay making and i made this only to get a nice screenshot but i will probably add more replays and i will shurely work on what you sad.
Thx!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I suggest you only posting one or two posts because if not CnC will get so long and boring to do.
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Okay i posted soo many becous i havend posted anything in 3 weeks next time ill post only one replay.
Last edited by krisis13; Mar 25, 2015 at 07:57 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bump
I would apriciate some cnc
-----
This is good i think. What do you think?
Attached Files
This is nice.rpl (193.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by krisis13; Mar 27, 2015 at 08:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I made this replay for the savable challange. I want to post this becous i madfe a realy awesome spinkick.
Attached Files
#Savable Week 44 spinkick.rpl (209.4 KB, 11 views)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Krisis! Yo!

I don't have nothing to cnc about that spinkick, it was brutal.
Haven't played aikido in a long time :c

Good job
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post
Krisis! Yo!

I don't have nothing to cnc about that spinkick, it was brutal.
Haven't played aikido in a long time :c

Good job

Okay thx :]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]