Ranking
to Nitro,
cans i plz join the clan i am 12 years old i live in Dallas FortworthT exas i want to join nitro because i really want to be a better player
Hello, my name is XxGamerzz or Preston and I am here to apply for Nitro. I am a second dan Black belt(QI:2798. My preffered mods are aikido, aikidobigdojo, greykido, mushu, wushu3, xspar.tbm, and any parkour maps. I think I would fit great in Nitro because there are alot of talented players in the clan, and they might be able to train me as I do need training sometimes. I am very forum active and very talented in-game as I know how to handle myself in a clan war etc... My past clans include Beta(It Died) Nitro(I am currently re-applying because I left for such a dumb reason.) Ascend(It no longer needed my contributions to the clan). My GMT is -7 and I live in California, and now here are some of what I think my best replays/spars.(Keep note XxGamerzz vs. Uke was originally done in multiplayer but the other player left, so I improvised and added a few touches to it. I also did the Subzero vs. Scorpion Spar as a roleplay thing and I thought it would be cool to make a small replay series out of it.)

[Class-G] Bothocate arm rip.rpl
-------------------------------------
[Class-G] Gamer vs. SamF1ynn.rpl
[Class-G] Reborn.rpl
[Class-G] Uke vs. Gamer.rpl
[Class-G] Subzero vs Scorpion [MK].rpl
Thank you for reading my application for Nitro have a nice day

~Gamer
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Ah, But one can change can they not? I wish to help the clan not hinder it, but I'm guessing the rest of you will say no as well. Thank you for reading though!
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
I'm 11, my name is Nic, i'm a really good fighter, in Toribash and in real life, and i'm a black belt, im good at tourneys and mods, and i want to join the clan because its members are cool, the clan is awesome, and the people in the clan are good fighters, also.

~1egend
Originally Posted by zippyboar View Post
cans i plz join the clan i am 12 years old i live in Dallas FortworthT exas i want to join nitro because i really want to be a better player

Originally Posted by 1egend View Post
I'm 11, my name is Nic, i'm a really good fighter, in Toribash and in real life, and i'm a black belt, im good at tourneys and mods, and i want to join the clan because its members are cool, the clan is awesome, and the people in the clan are good fighters, also.

~1egend

No, no effort at all. Pathetic examples of applications. Look at the first post.
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Hello, my name is XxGamerzz or Preston and I am here to apply for Nitro. I am a second dan Black belt(QI:2798. My preffered mods are aikido, aikidobigdojo, greykido, mushu, wushu3, xspar.tbm, and any parkour maps. I think I would fit great in Nitro because there are alot of talented players in the clan, and they might be able to train me as I do need training sometimes. I am very forum active and very talented in-game as I know how to handle myself in a clan war etc... My past clans include Beta(It Died) Nitro(I am currently re-applying because I left for such a dumb reason.) Ascend(It no longer needed my contributions to the clan). My GMT is -7 and I live in California, and now here are some of what I think my best replays/spars.(Keep note XxGamerzz vs. Uke was originally done in multiplayer but the other player left, so I improvised and added a few touches to it. I also did the Subzero vs. Scorpion Spar as a roleplay thing and I thought it would be cool to make a small replay series out of it.)

Attachment 464399
Attachment 464400
Attachment 464401
Attachment 464402
Attachment 464403
Thank you for reading my application for Nitro have a nice day

~Gamer

I realize you left for a really dumb reason gamerz, but I think a lot of nitro can forgive, exception being rexxy, I say yes but being in trial for extended period of time.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Hello, my name is Junior, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and I've been looking for a nice clan since I turned into a black belt, I saw a lot of clans (I even applied for some of them) but for some reason, I usually get a no. I think it's because of my grammar, it's cause I learned how to speak english alone, and I'm 13. Well, I fought a player from Nitro once, and he was pretty nice, so I thought: "Wow, they're probably cool as him, I need to join them." I actually fell in love with this clan when I took a better look at it. I like (LOVE) animes, and my favourite one is Fairy Tail. I'm learning how to Spar, because I really like it a lot. I like judo, wushu, and taekkyon. People say I'm a pretty good player, even though I'm not the best. So, I WANNA BE A NITRO. I can't select replays, because I haven't saved any. Well, that's it, thank you for the attention.
Chips '-'
Originally Posted by juninhonho View Post
Hello, my name is Junior, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and I've been looking for a nice clan since I turned into a black belt, I saw a lot of clans (I even applied for some of them) but for some reason, I usually get a no. I think it's because of my grammar, it's cause I learned how to speak english alone, and I'm 13. Well, I fought a player from Nitro once, and he was pretty nice, so I thought: "Wow, they're probably cool as him, I need to join them." I actually fell in love with this clan when I took a better look at it. I like (LOVE) animes, and my favourite one is Fairy Tail. I'm learning how to Spar, because I really like it a lot. I like judo, wushu, and taekkyon. People say I'm a pretty good player, even though I'm not the best. So, I WANNA BE A NITRO. I can't select replays, because I haven't saved any. Well, that's it, thank you for the attention.

Hello Juninhonho! Please find Flyace, Terminally, or Skywhale to try you out in game. We are interested in putting you in as a trial member.
http://i.imgur.com/Z9JHVeY.png
<rekd>Marinara is the best lube