Ranking
Original Post
Dude, the 1st head was awesome
ive seen most of the digital ones already though,they are great work nonetheless.

the doodles are pretty great and idea-filled,lol at clouds :>
my comment for you on improving sketches is work on proportion and volume at the human drawings..they seem to flexible and boneless sometimes. (unless its meant to be abstract O_O)

thats my input,Ill watch for updates. :o
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
It's definitely not meant to be abstract; that's one of the only type of sketches I fail at.
And I only saw one sketch where they looked bone-less or "bendy" as BenDover put it.

You best be watchin' for updates. :D

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
will do!

also LOL'D hard at bendy but I didnt know why. :>

looking at your nondigital art i remain stunned.
You are a artist by far but the digital examples aren't what i expect from someone with your level in art.
The first head and those legs are sexy even if they are c/p
Thanks bro, nondigital art is my 'passion' though saying that makes me feel stupid, since most 12 year olds don't know their passion yet.

The only c/p was the first and third links. While the first was somewhere around 60% if I remember, and the third was liek 45% or so.

Still, got to admit your Non-digital art is better yea, but you really need to introduce colour into your life like sketches tone with colour is so much more fun than pencil sketch.
I like the black and white style of my work. I mean I don't paint with only black and
white, unless that's the only colors that are necessary (like the zebra somewhere up
there.) I paint with color whenever I paint, and I don't paint as often as I sketch, but I
still paint. I'm more proud of my sketches, because they're clearly better. I think I only
posted one painting, which was the zebra, and I've done better things than the zebra.
Personally, my favorite sketch is the charcoal Buddha one; first nondigital link. I've tried
colored pencil, but I like having a way to have every shade possible, which I can only
achieve with pencil, because of how hard you push, while in colored pencil you need the
different colored pencils, which I don't have the time to find every single shade of x
color before I draw, when I can just pick up a pencil and begin in black and white.

Get what I mean? :P

Agreed,even I rarely color :P
suck at actual painting tho

Mmm, color makes things look much better, but only if you use it right.
I really need to post more of my paintings in here. I'll post some soon.