Ranking
Original Post
server help please
ok ive started up my server and i can go into and ive got the dos window open like it should b but i gave the server address to a friend and he can't get in to the server from his computer it just says no connection.
... Check the SERVER TUTORIAL. Also, if that does not help at all, are you connected up to a LAN?
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Googled it you say, well, I'm not sure that's what he was asking for, in a LAN, there was a command... "ipconfig" run through cmd, look for the 192.168* address it says, and give your LAN friend that address, see if it works.
Also, if you're running through a router, you will need to know how to portforward. Otherwise, it won't send outgoing packets right, or something. You don't need to understand why.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.