Ranking
Original Post
Joint color.
Why are some of the joints color totally different in-game to the ones in the shop?

the gold force looked to fit soooo perfect to my head, i even took a pic of the one in the shop and used it together with my hand and i saw that they fitted perfectly, so i just bought a gold force. and what do i get? some baby yellow sphinx looking crap wich barely looks close to what the one in the shop looked like.

sooo?
Change your head colour, and stop your whining. What you see is 90% likely to be what you get.
if i change the color it'll look ugly

i paid money to get the gold force but i got something else, isn't it better just to make the colors correct?
first off this seriously isnt a support question, moved to suggestions.
im sorry it didnt fit 100% with your head, but i gotta agree with TSR, do you seriously think that posting in the support forum with this attitude is gonna get you anything?
now i dont know what monitor or settings you use, but over here they looks pretty damn similar (sphinx on uke):

hmm... my gold force looks exactly like the one on uke, can this be a bug perhaps? sorry for my attitude i'm just having a bad day today.
Hi Keke, I checked and you don't have any activated items currently.
Did you remember to activate the joints ?
(moved back to support)
That happened when I first purchased my joints, I waited 48 hours for them to appear on my character.
Before I finally realised I now needed to activate, xD.

Its a common mistake, i'd guess.