Ranking
It's vaguely annoying, but people who have been here for any amount of time know that Torigods are:

1. Registered.

2. Proficient at combat.

3. Capable of forming complete sentences and using capitalization.
Screw him. He's just a guy who wants to be in Torigod... so take it as a compliment xD i know its n0013z0r3d of him but still... he's probably a 10 year old kid who looks up to the better players.
Don't Mess With
[Streak9]
Its not really that big a deal as anyone who has been around toribash for more than a day knows he wldnt be part of torigod and anyone who hasnt dont even know who torigod or any of the clans are and prob think the guy is just big headed so jokes on him really. I see one of these about every other day and its best to ignore them and they go away to there little caves. Its the people who hack the keys that really piss me off... thats right! i see you!
Originally Posted by OmFogger View Post
Screw him. He's just a guy who wants to be in Torigod... so take it as a compliment xD i know its n0013z0r3d of him but still... he's probably a 10 year old kid who looks up to the better players.

should i take that as an insult?
**Cough 1|V| T3|\| (_) |< |\| 0 VV cough**
Originally Posted by Jumpah View Post
should i take that as an insult?
**Cough 1|V| T3|\| (_) |< |\| 0 VV cough**

i don't get that part...
it's i'm ten ?uk? now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

As a generality, most people under 14 on the internet are noobs.

IN GENERAL. There are exceptions. I know many exceptions.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
lol Jumpah u sure are an exeption U rok! (on the forums *cough*)

PPL who fake clans should get IP banned im really getting sick of people doing such things. >=[
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.