Toribash
Original Post
Bribery.
Alright. I'll be direct. I told Spritecat that he was ignorant for spending two thousand dollars on toricredits. I got kicked for it. Done and gone.

Now, a bit later, I told him that his mod, dodgeball, was stupid. I got banned for it.

Hmm. Let's do this: Spritecat tells me than a mod I make is stupid. You think he'd get banned? Nah.

I think he spent two thousand dollars so he would get his own little administrator entourage and it looks like downright bribery. He's even resorted to lying and claiming that I make racist statements in an attempt to get me banned from Toribash. If anything warrents a ban, THAT does.

Yeah. You critisists come in here and say Toribash staff are good and fair and such. you do that. But you don't know them. You haven't had this happen to you. Think about that before you brand me a liar and say this thread has no point.

Yeah. You can come in here and tell me I'm pissed because I got banned. Nah. I'm pissed because it's injustice. There's nothing in the rules that says I can't say his mod sucks. NOTHING.
im not against you, im not with you, but if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. (unless they ask for criticism(give it positively)) and i dont mean this about THIS thread.
He didn't ask for critisism. SO WHAT? There's still nothing that says I can't say that. You know how much offensive stuff he's said to me?
no no no no no no no!

thats not the story and you know it!

what did i say to you?? hmm

thats right nothing i kicked u for not ever shutting up bou't credits and server u don't know this shit
hampa does and he understands
you i dought it!

I think he spent two thousand dollars so he would get his own little administrator entourage and it looks like downright bribery.

YOU THINK I BRIBED HAMPA OR VEB!?!?!?!? dude your way outta line
Last edited by spritecat; Jul 31, 2007 at 07:21 AM.
That's bull. I quit talking about the creds after I got kicked twice.

And you got me banned for saying your mod sucked, and there's nothing that says I can't.
Last edited by Noob_Reaper; Jul 31, 2007 at 07:20 AM.
guys both of you, this is turning into a pissing contest.

reaper i have been in clans with you and whotnot, and no offence but you are a pain sometimes

spritecat you are new to me.

how about this, both of you write your story and posy it, be as biased as you want, but dont rip on eachother and pretend the other isnt posting here.