Ranking
Noob Reaper, shut the hell up. You're an inflammatory troll, and it is this attitude that loses you friends, and makes people hate you.

Take your shitty attitude off the forums, and stop bothering spritecat.
obviously, n00b is right.
there is no other explanation for people preferring the guy who gives them an assload of money over the annoying guy who bitches.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Not necessarily, perhaps Spritecat is, in fact more trusted than Noob_Reaper?
I'd certainly trust Sprite more. I don't see why you guys are rippin' into him because he bought creds, and Noob_Reaper decided to make shit up. Foolishness, I say.
$2000 dollars on credits is reasonable. I mean, *i've* spent...uh...$20 so far...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Not necessarily, perhaps Spritecat is, in fact more trusted than Noob_Reaper?
I'd certainly trust Sprite more. I don't see why you guys are rippin' into him because he bought creds, and Noob_Reaper decided to make shit up. Foolishness, I say.

Foolishness indeed, yet this is just drama. I think it should be locked and shamed...
> implying I have a signature
Agreed, Spencer, same as this whole bribery BS be put behind us *Cough* and Noob_Reaper muted? *cough*. The main cause of all this, after all.
First off, No. Just... No.

Secondly, Noob_reaper has had a history of getting banned from all the servers by admins for whatever reason (slanting towards another one...). He is also known to embellish the truth to make people believe him. I think we're not hearing the whole story here.

This topic is also just a bunch of bitching back and forth. If you have a problem, settle it yourselves and don't involve people who don't want to be involved... and why the hell is this in support?

Locking this topic for flaming, and because it doesn't belong on the forums.
Last edited by RbLcK; Jul 31, 2007 at 08:42 AM.