Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Name
Where do I enter my Toribash name? I have a link on the Torishop but the edit profile page it takes me to has no place to change the name. Yes I am registered I have an orange belt.
That feature got killed, I guess that means we'll need to tell some admin to remove that...
Hi Argothin, The place to change your name is in the setup options in the Toribash client. Its your "nick" and it should match your forum name.
Originally Posted by Shabi View Post
Hi Argothin, The place to change your name is in the setup options in the Toribash client. Its your "nick" and it should match your forum name.

Sounds like a recorded message but thanks. Lets hope the credits actually work eh?
Admins can sound like a broken record. But I assure you it wasn't recorded. :P

If you have matching usernames, and your key is in correctly, there should be no problems getting creds.
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Admins can sound like a broken record. But I assure you it wasn't recorded. :P

If you have matching usernames, and your key is in correctly, there should be no problems getting creds.

But of course, you have to be patient, trust me it took some time for me to start receiving credits for my wins, in the end it will work out though, you'll see ( Took 3 days for me).