ES Recruitment Drive
hi hi hi hullo i am clanless now and uh im thinking about coming back to elite so will u forgive me for being a dick snook?
what did woeb even do like i do not understand may you guys enlighten me thanks
hentai for senpai :3~~ >~<
i got in a fight with snook basically so i got tilted and left the clan for (Fa)
That's dumb. You're lame. I need details or I will not approve of this re-acceptance. I am the boss now, and I need to make boss decisions again. I want to hear both sides of the argument and I will make a reasonable decision. Please PM me the details, or if you are not okay with divulging details, please explain why. I would like more active members, but I absolutely need to know what happened, whether it was good or really bad. Just to get things straight before they begin, I don't care if you made a terrible mistake and were a bad person, I care if you want to reform, so if you did something dumb, tell me what it was and why you did it, why you want to come back, and if you are sorry; be honest and I will tell you my honest opinion and tentative decision. If you disagree with the decision, you are allowed one rebuttal of which I will make a final judgment upon. I am sorry there was drama, but this process is designed to destroy the drama and start anew. Please tell me your story, friend.
-----
And to be clear, "You're lame." is directly translated to "You were lame," not you are lame. That has yet to be decided.
Last edited by Sarutobi; Oct 9, 2017 at 07:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Don't waste your time he's banned.
I'm tired of his shit so I just blocked him everywhere, this was after he already left so not particularly related to him leaving.

If you put him back in the clan I don't really care, I just won't be talking to them.
-----
Originally Posted by Shnok View Post
Rude snook.
Sexy.

uwu
Last edited by Snook; Oct 9, 2017 at 02:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09