ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Uke's Boring
I'm a 100% newbie here, and I have a question that's probably been asked a million times. So I'm sorry if I'm repeating it.

Is there any way to make singleplayer Uke fight back? I don't want to get into multiplayer fights and get completely destroyed, but practicing on a standing dummy isn't entirely helpful. I was just wondering if there's a mod or lua script I have to get or something.
i think there are scripts on this. if i find it ill be sure to post.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=113018 <<<--- beat the uke (uke moves by it self )
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=147678 <-- and this is a tutorial i create to help u install the script : )
i trust in god :D
yeah [Latin]:)/WAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
there is a script on this im pretty sure. (cant find it now) but its called Ukebot or something. Ooooooor, you can go to the menu and click "fight school". Then, "challenge uke"... thats good too i guess... but, look for the script if u want...

edit - ok... they posted it... but there is anothere one.... so I guess theres 2 :P
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Officially, Nabi did not program Uke to fight back. But the community has been generous enough to provide scripts for people like yourself. As stated above, there are tons of scripts and you can find almost all of them here. Unfortunately, the search function has been temporarily disabled so you'll have to manually search for scripts and mods that suite yourself.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Please note, these are more random movements then actual fighting, it's very difficult to give Uke aspects of intelligence.
And, if you ever decide to make more advanced replays, include uke in them. You can control him just as you can yourself.

Win ratio of one my alts :3