Ranking
Oh shit. I don't know if I can make it. My father turns 50 so I'll probably celebrate on Saturday. Well I guess I'll manage to get ingame at some point though.
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Yes, that is true, but we can make it so that we play together, we always have.

Yeah, definitely.

So, my availability is 8am-12pm (GMT -7), Sicks in-game availability is 8pm-12pm (GMT +7), and you're pretty much free round-the-clock in GMT +2 if I'm correct.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Oh shit. I don't know if I can make it. My father turns 50 so I'll probably celebrate on Saturday. Well I guess I'll manage to get ingame at some point though.

That's alright. If it's easier, perhaps we can arrange it for Friday. What's your availability like?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Dunno I'll probably be home on Friday after drinking out with friends. Oh well I guess I can stop by next time. Been really busy lately.
We can setup something for friday night or saturday night. Shall we ?

____

Also I have checked the clan thingy presentation we have
(at http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=114)
Where are all the people that are on the rooster ??
Last edited by TheDog96; Oct 14, 2015 at 10:07 AM.
> Piratez
Dunno. Everyone who isn't on the inactive list have replied to my PM. I guess they visit from time to time. If we would kick all the inactive ones we would have like 5 members left. I'm still hoping that at least some of them will come back.
I understand now. Its no problem though. We have like 3 new members that joined in the past few months, wich is nice. Also rappunk is doing a lot to revive the threads and I appreciate him a lot for this!
> Piratez
Yea. At least I don't have to post stupid stories once a week to keep this clan alive. I'm now posting only because I'm procrastinating, lol. I have so much homework to do. Somehow teachers managed to put the deadline at the same day. Oh well. I'll probably do it in school anyway.
I'm with Uberis. There's no need to go around kicking inactive members or doing anything rash. We just need to keep up discussions and maybe find a few new members to keep some activity going here.

@Uberis: Good luck with the coursework. I'm buried in it myself actually.
I got it.
I suggest meeting Saturday at 6PM, GMT +0. Adapt the time to your timezone, and tell me what you think .
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I got it.
I suggest meeting Saturday at 6PM, GMT +0. Adapt the time to your timezone, and tell me what you think .

That'll work for me.