Toribash
View Poll Results: Would you like to see the return of the rep system?
Sure
120 Votes / 78.43%
Nah
33 Votes / 21.57%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

so this has been said before I even made my other account...this goes to show they gave up on this 5 years ago and knew that this is it.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
83 votes for yes and 20 for no so solax should've returned it along time ago, now another thread for brining rep back that solax made, and it's reached it's goal. lmao gg.
All rep systems do is make people ass kissers all the time, people will post shit just to gain rep, the forum becomes more exclusive for the ass kissing clubs.

Peoples opinions become biased and automatically stand by players with high reps regardless of the shit they are doing. I've seen this on so many forums before, toribash doesn't need this type of bitchy social network crap that a rep system brings. This will create a massive circle jerk and anyone who follows the communities within the game will know exactly what type of players will have the good reps. Rep system just encourages people to go with the mainstream.

The forum feels much more real with people posting honest things and you can make up your opinion on things without being skewered by a rep system.

Also it was removed already 3 times (i think), obviously for a reason, what makes it any different this time round
Last edited by FistofLife; Jan 27, 2017 at 12:31 AM.
well, there's still a lot of ass kissing, there will always be some.

it's been many years and there's better staff, may not be as many as there used to be but, things have changed, and it's not right to make a promise then just say nevermind it was a bad idea, that's just scamming.

Rep will bring more content to the forums, may not be alot but it's something, there may have to be a few adjustments but wibbles has had plenty of fixes since it's return, and it works the way it was meant to.

i may not have been a member when rep was here, but wibbles is back, how bad could rep be compared to it? there's probably going to be rep farmers and all that shit, but there's people that farm tc, ranks, and forum post.

we shouldn't be scared to try new things just because it may have failed before.
How about rep for Wibbles only? It might encourage people to put more effort into their shit posts, and thus will promote creativity within a board that's (for the most part) not bound to rules. Wibbles isn't so serious, it makes for a fine nuclear test bunker. The rest of the community shouldn't be affected by it at all. And if the hierarchy rep creates turns out to be shit we can just as easily get rid of it.

It'll be fun.
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
How about rep for Wibbles only? It might encourage people to put more effort into their shit posts, and thus will promote creativity within a board that's (for the most part) not bound to rules. Wibbles isn't so serious, it makes for a fine nuclear test bunker. The rest of the community shouldn't be affected by it at all. And if the hierarchy rep creates turns out to be shit we can just as easily get rid of it.

It'll be fun.

The entire point of that board is to have fun by taking a shit. If I want to take a shit, I shouldn't be forced to clench my jaw and push and push until I'm sweating and tired, just because the larger 'society' is scoring me based on my effort. I'd rather not shit at all in fact - I'd leave it until it came full circle and I have to vomit.

If anything, Wibbles is one of the places that the rep system (if it's ever brought back in some form or another (which even I don't see happening)) should definitely NOT be.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
The entire point of that board is to have fun by taking a shit. If I want to take a shit, I shouldn't be forced to clench my jaw and push and push until I'm sweating and tired, just because the larger 'society' is scoring me based on my effort. I'd rather not shit at all in fact - I'd leave it until it came full circle and I have to vomit.

Lmao. Top notch analogy.

Yea rep in wibbles would defeat the purpose completely. Rep in discussion, offtopic, or rapid threads on the other hand...
I think rep gives more incentive to make posts, and good ones at that.