Toribash
No one has voted at all and at one point there were like 6 members on line.

I got ignored.
I told you to give me a chance to show you and you refused it.

and I don't save replays.

It's pointless to join a clan that wont even give me a chance to prove my self.

and I put a lot of information in my App they should know who I am.

So either none of your members read it or they just don't believe me.
Originally Posted by Narci View Post
So either none of your members read it or they just don't believe me.

if you would'ved posted some replays i can ensure you, everyone would be alot more interested.
and saving replays is pointless? aight. you know, because then the whole game would make so much sense. kill a character, multible times, without showing it to anyone. it'll be more like a arcade game.

please do not post on Vector's board for a while.
M I N I V A N
[Vecter] app
Pls READ
Hello Clan today I am applying to become a part of you guys clan. So here goes~
First off let me introduce myself. My name is Joshua. I joined toribash March 8, 2013. Currently I am vacationing in Estonia now, but I'm still really active. In-game is really my area, as most people know I love to spar. Well my goal currently is to get more active on the forums, and join the your clan. I try to be active in the community by hosting tourneys/bet rooms occasionaly. Theres only 2 time I was banned, but I was still new to toribash then and I can be sure it wont happen again.
The reason I want to join is because I feel like doing I can do more than what I currently am to bring excitement . When theres free time, I enjoy being able to host a bet room or tourney with some friends and make replays. I see that the you guys are a replay maker clan , but not many clan events going on. My dream is to get in a clan that treats me like family .
There's only one other time I've been accepted to do a clan that loves me aether . . They all had something interesting to tell about me. The same will to be the best, and thats why I make replys. So when people see my replays more they can think about me .
What I have to offer the is my activeness in-game friendship and love,replays,and My creativity, because lots of fun is in me and ideas come to me. I Often think of a lot of clan event ideas, but its usually too much to organize on my own. Hopefully if I'm accepted that could help me put together my ideas. Too put it simple I would love to get more active in the community as well as to contribute in any way I am able towards the greater glory of Toribash.

Hopefully my application was not the worst & Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
~Sincerely Sacri
Attached Files
# The Ball sac.rpl (234.3 KB, 23 views)
#that puch doe.rpl (46.3 KB, 23 views)
W+J love.rpl (430.7 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Sacriel; Nov 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
[CENTER] I prefer no eyes on my women
[1:16:24 AM] Tamahakk, Your ruler: so they don't see what's comin'
Originally Posted by Sacriel View Post
Pls READ
Hello Clan today I am applying to become a part of you guys clan. So here goes~
First off let me introduce myself. My name is Joshua. I joined toribash March 8, 2013. Currently I am vacationing in Estonia now, but I'm still really active. In-game is really my area, as most people know I love to spar. Well my goal currently is to get more active on the forums, and join the your clan. I try to be active in the community by hosting tourneys/bet rooms occasionaly. Theres only 2 time I was banned, but I was still new to toribash then and I can be sure it wont happen again.
The reason I want to join is because I feel like doing I can do more than what I currently am to bring excitement . When theres free time, I enjoy being able to host a bet room or tourney with some friends and make replays. I see that the you guys are a replay maker clan , but not many clan events going on. My dream is to get in a clan that treats me like family .
There's only one other time I've been accepted to do a clan that loves me aether . . They all had something interesting to tell about me. The same will to be the best, and thats why I make replys. So when people see my replays more they can think about me .
What I have to offer the is my activeness in-game friendship and love,replays,and My creativity, because lots of fun is in me and ideas come to me. I Often think of a lot of clan event ideas, but its usually too much to organize on my own. Hopefully if I'm accepted that could help me put together my ideas. Too put it simple I would love to get more active in the community as well as to contribute in any way I am able towards the greater glory of Toribash.

Hopefully my application was not the worst & Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
~Sincerely Sacri

Nice app, and seems like you're good guy
Uh, where the replay anyways?

Until you showing them to us, i'll decided its a neutral