Ranking
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Man did you see the Mcgregor - Diaz fight? Pretty happy he finally got beaten, especially after the amount he shit talked the guy.

Didn't really had the chance. Tbh, I don't really watch ufc but it's nice to know that the big mouth finally got what he deserve.
P137~ People who quote themselves are idiots
That said it's not with same without lovely Ash making Kam a pillow-tickler rank.

I'm not a pillow tickler in real life

just for the record
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Man I miss all of the threads we used to have. And making event threads. Hopefully this keeps up long enough to get back to that for a while.
Also what is hosting?

@Bullet
Well whatever, McGregor would've done the same if he'd been in Aldo's position. He's a bit of a dick is all really. Still really entertaining watching his interviews/fights. Being from Ireland, people over here fucking love him.

People will always blindly love a famous dude that just happens to share their nationality. It's stupid.

Events are cool. I joined the Secret Santa event Inquisition had, and I wrote a story for the guy I got. Made him a badass character and shit.

How many posts did the first unofficial Frost forum have before becoming official? Wonder how long it'll take this time.
a spoon.
Alright around 2,7k to go.
We are hella active.
I'm surprised and proud. <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

You guys have PR department?
i want to complain, this place is too frosty
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
We can apply for official after 5 weeks, right?

Also some more members might be an idea. Either old friends from different clans posting or maybe legit recruiting new guys. If we do get official it'd be nice to fill the place out a bit.
(Also recruitment is probably part of what Kwl meant by PR?)
He probably thinks me and kam have a ton of contacts in the toribash community when in reality we dont so were useless