could someone make that so
#1. it works outside 2.67 beta
#2. it shifts fluidly, not randomly
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
hehe...
+ background music
= technorave toribash

but, no, atm he can't
last i checked you can't change environment settings midgame.
but you might be able to change the color of tori/uke...

exactly =D
my sugjestion is like a running script were ur press the left adn right keys to make tori run and to other keys to make uke run at each other for like a collision

no walking!-spritecat
Last edited by spritecat; Sep 19, 2007 at 01:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Just because I have always had a general enjoyment of dbz, you should combine the spherical.lua (shoopdawhoop) with the boxing lua, and create a kamehameha.
Cuz that would be really funny.

Edit:Partially envisioned by RPG.lua
Attached Files
Kamehameha.rpl (49.7 KB, 78 views)
Last edited by PlayerID666; Sep 20, 2007 at 05:35 AM.
I didn't want to look through 11 pages, so sorry if this was suggested.
A sticky script.
Basically, press a button so that whatever body part is closest to Uke keeps the exact same distance and position from whatever part of Uke the part is touching, as if it was stuck to Uke.
Sorry if this is confusing, I'm not quite sure how to explain it.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
A script were uke DOE'S NOT MOVE AT ALL. Like even if you kick uke as hard as you can he won't even budge BUT he will take damage.
Last edited by Church1000; Sep 25, 2007 at 01:44 AM.
Did you just get DQ'ed by a Black belt who used a toribooster to boost their amount of credits per win but you have no idea what any of those are?
Then check out "The Toribash Dictionary"
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...578#post168578
Yah I like what Church said.
It would be like a practicing script or something.
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Just because I have always had a general enjoyment of dbz, you should combine the spherical.lua (shoopdawhoop) with the boxing lua, and create a kamehameha.
Cuz that would be really funny.

Edit:Partially envisioned by RPG.lua

Personally, I wouldn't be able to do it. Probably since I can't even understand spherical.lua. Someone else, maybe, but not me. :s

Originally Posted by DaMehMan View Post
I didn't want to look through 11 pages, so sorry if this was suggested.
A sticky script.
Basically, press a button so that whatever body part is closest to Uke keeps the exact same distance and position from whatever part of Uke the part is touching, as if it was stuck to Uke.
Sorry if this is confusing, I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

I'm pretty sure this should be possible, with suo's lock feet/arms script, it's just a matter of locking its position to a relative one instead of an absolute one. But it would probably be locked to a single body-part instead of the one closest, for easier scripting.

Originally Posted by Church1000 View Post
A script were uke DO'ES NOT MOVE AT ALL. Like even if you kick uke as hard as you can he won't even budge BUT he will take damage.

Last time I tried something like this, it didn't exactly work due to TB crashing with the "SDL: Parachute deployed" error once you passed 10 joint positions set in one frame. But that was long ago, I'll check if it's changed or not.

Note that I'm still trying to fix my computer (reformatted and stuff) and don't have TB on Windows, only on Linux, and I usually rather code in Windows, so it'll be a bit.