Ranking
This was pretty nice.

The manip was cool-looking and fluid, I think it was my favorite part of the replay. I liked the decap and the first hit too. The second hit looked a little awkward, something to do with how scrunched up your kicking leg was and how your pecs were extended. Third hit was fine. Pose was good.
ORMO|Retired
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
I'm very good.

I liked it overall however the little movement at the start of the manip for me was a turn off I liked it overall nice dm's
Honestly, I thought that the frontflip and how you stepped on uke's foot looked super super stylish, amazing job.
Now what happened next ruined the replay. You both were in midair, and you had to keep the same grab for the whole thing, otherwise uke would have pissed off instantly. It's not your fault, it's just that there was no other option, which kinda sucks.
oh yeah
That manip was great, flowed well and like pusga said stepping on uke was a great idea.

Held the grab for a bit too long, I think you can figure something out where you wouldn't need to do all that grabbing, it would make the replay a lot more stylish and you could add in some of those sexy booms I love to see.

Dm's in general were pretty, but I wasn't a fan of the last kick, single dm kicks with shin give me the jitters. It also doesn't seem too hard for you to get that full boom, and if you got it it would look much better.

Fine replay Tamakuu
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
I'm very good.

11\2 I liked the movements and flow overall I just really liked it
Needs more held neck.
Opener was nice, wish you wouldn't have kept your right elbow held around 440 and extended it when you were about to get the 2nd knee instead.
Spin + chestboom is beautiful, nicely executed and it transitions well to the kick.
I'd love it if you got the groin block aswell and edited the last part.
Because the last part is something I'd want changed.

The punch is in a bad position, it just doesn't look like a proper punch.
I'd love it if you recreated the ending with something creative, maybe play around with the neck and head a bit.
Or just throw it up and kick it on the way down/skeet it in the air.
Iunno, just something to end it with style.
Nice replay with potential.
'u'