Ranking
Originally Posted by AlmightyP View Post
http://www.ninjacloak.com/

a proxy, more than 1 person uses it.

And you're afraid of people for what reason?

Edit - And trust me, I know more about proxies than you. I wasn't aware you guys were actually capable of using them, though.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
SrgtCorn? really.. -.- I thought you where better then that -.-

I like vigualantee justice, and a bunch of people just got too pissed off and stayed up way too late to think straight. (Plus I ate a jar of peanut butter. that stuff can do some crazy things.)

I shall help the community another way, however,

I HAZ TEH SCRIPT SKILLZ!
[CBK]
Whoa whoa whoa!
EXCUSE me?

I have a reason why you got me and Kirby in this.

We both have the same phones, and we went on the forums with our OWN accounts using the my phones browser.

T-Mobile has the same IP Address when using the internet.
I even checked "Whats my IP" on Google.

So maybe AlmightyQ was someone who has a Sidekick as well!
Ask T-Mobile. Thanks.
Arisen from the dead.
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post

Edit - And trust me, I know more about proxies than you. I wasn't aware you guys were actually capable of using them, though.

Seen discussion lately? People who speak out against the goons usually get either:

-Banned.
-Username changed to something 'funny'
-admin raped.
-all the above.

As you may notice, alot of the mods had their power taken for doing their job. Who is left now? Corrupt admins/mods? The goons can't be banned, unless Veb and Hampa want them to be. Sitting back and doing nothing isn't going to achieve much, the goons want to take over the community, they will wear us down till we give up. I don't say to go on an all out attack, not all goons are a huge problem (some are just pure spammers). we have to do Something...

We will give up the charade, the reason was to stop us becoming targets when trying to help with the situation. But seeing now its pointless, we will try our best to sort out this mess without being criticized too much. This is a community after all, and as members of it we can't just let it fall apart.
Last edited by AlmightyP; Jul 28, 2008 at 05:09 AM.
Originally Posted by AlmightyP View Post
Seen discussion lately? People who speak out against the goons usually get either:

-Banned.
-Username changed to something 'funny'
-admin raped.
-all the above.

As you may notice, alot of the mods had their power taken for doing their job. Who is left now? Corrupt admins/mods? The goons can't be banned, unless Veb and Hampa want them to be. Sitting back and doing nothing isn't going to achieve much, the goons want to take over the community, they will wear us down till we give up. I don't say to go on an all out attack, not all goons are a huge problem (some are just pure spammers). we have to do Something...

The P is right. And my brilliant new script may be a giant leap for mankind. =3

EDIT: BLAST! It doesn't work... Damn you stderr and your this is not a proper function thing!
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Jul 28, 2008 at 05:10 AM.
[CBK]
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post

just http proxies i bet?

and jim/p is an idiot.

you guys just didnt get it
are you so stupid?
cant you read?

the goons have been brought here to teach guys like you a lesson
Last edited by juo; Jul 28, 2008 at 05:27 AM.
Originally Posted by juo View Post
i will not post here anymore
bye

Originally Posted by juo View Post
just http proxies i bet?

and jim/p is an idiot.

you guys just didnt get it
are you so stupid?
cant you read?

the goons have been brought here to teach guys like you a lesson

-.-
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
-.-

LMAO! Juo got owned...

On a related note, I made a new version of quick buttons instead of my other script which I will not talk about for various reasons. <.< >.>
[CBK]