ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by GabeSnake View Post
Because I can. If you don't like what I post you can go fuck yourself.

I think everyone in the community likes you now.

If you dont understand what "symmetrical", "limpstyle" and "relax-something" (etc) means... Do not press C before you fight, use chest much, dont contract both pecs and glutes at the same time
retired
Lol, thanks for posting the same replay again...

I'll edit this post later with a real triple flip into a decap.
You posted the same replay in the same thread...is it not getting the needed attention although it's very simple and boring? :/

I can't stand replays that sound cool but end up being...simple and noobish.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
this thread is now officially PHAIL!

someone please shame or lock it and ban the maker, for the language.

this is NOT how to introduce yourself as a noob. that would be by posting your first "acceptable" replay. that would be at least near (even half would be nearly acceptable) the minimum level of replays by proper users. you know what I mean by that, but it can't be defined well.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
You think a ban will get rid of me? And you think I do this for attention? I'm sorry for posting the same replay, that was not my intention. But you guys are all a bunch of assholes.

Anyway, go ahead and ban me. See how quickly I'll be back.
you'll be back as quickly as the ban ends, that's not up to you. and seeing which way you're going, you'll pobably also be enjoying your second (or have you already been banned) ban very soon after coming back.

but hey, whatever, don't do it as you're supposed to, don't get positive comments, don't spend a single full month not banned or on a break from toribash, it's up to you to choose.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
I ripped his head off so hard, I broke his neck in half.

This thread needs more laughter!
Attached Files
!Domliekdecap.rpl (49.6 KB, 7 views)
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?