Ranking
Original Post
RedDevil's replays :o
So... I've came back from a huge Toribash break, and decided to do a decent replay yesterday, after 7 months of no SP replays.
So, don't be harsh on me >:|

Oh, yeah, and only rate the blows, I can't be arsed to dance or pose yet.
Attached Files
111boooom.rpl (41.3 KB, 122 views)
111drinkyourblood.rpl (117.3 KB, 105 views)
111splitkick.rpl (51.9 KB, 98 views)
111wootfarkick.rpl (52.2 KB, 113 views)
111nighend decap.rpl (27.6 KB, 93 views)
Welcome back from your huge break ;)
Anyway, the first one looks like most of my kicks, but I liked it. 8/10 for it
The second one is good at the beginning, then you seem to slow down ;( 7.5/10, try to finish it ! Also, try to DM the legs
The third one was nice ; I like these "penetrating" kicks So yeah, 8.5/10
The fourth, yeah, good opener, then nice decap. A bit stiff though, but good ! 8/10
The last one made me lol, dunno exactly why, but it reminds me something. Anyway, 7.99/10 for it ;)

Overall : 8/10 approximatively I think ! Pretty cool
As usual, try to be a bit more relaxed & faster
Gone
Nice replays mate!
I didnt know you were any good at the actual game (no offence).

wootfarkick and the nighend decap were the best ones :3

8/10 overall.

Good job.
Isnt playing Toribash anymore...
They seem incomplete because they don't have an ending pose or more dms. Also, there are a lot of frames where nothing is happening or just lying on the ground.
I still like the kicks, though. 1st and 4th were the best imo 7/10 ;)
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll
Yeah, that's what I was talking about when I said only rate the blows. I just couldn't be arsed to do the dancing and posing. Will keep in mind for future replays, though.
boooom - Not my favorite of the bunch, the lead-in seemed stiff, most notably the arms, which hardly moved. Also the kick seemed a bit awkward, like you were trying to do an extended hip kick, but contracted the hip at the last second. 6/10

drinkyourblood - Started great and then... kinda fell of a cliff or something. It looks like you just about stopped moving after the first couple hundred frames D: 6/10

splitkick - Very sexy kick. After watching the first two, I was like wat. This replay just seemed to beg for a decap though. 8/10

wootfarkick - For each amount of sexy in the splitkick, this replay supplied twice as much, smooth start, smooth kick. 9/10

nighend decap - Fairly stiff with limited chest movement. Regardless, the decap itself was nice and accurate, and looks like it could be clean with a bit of editing. 7/10
boooom - What Phoenix said really. The kick looked a bit weak for the speed it came in at. A boomhit/shatterhit is possible with a bit of editing. Good concept, could work on the execution. 6.5/10

drinkyourblood - I have a personal dislike towards grabby breaks and sustained use of grab so this was a bit 'meh' for me. A lull between several of the dismemberments and a few hits that didn't really break anything brought it down too. The general movement showed some promise however, it's probably just rebuilding your technique right now. 6/10

splitkick - Now this is RedDevil. Sweet build-up to a smooth kick. My only big criticism is the lack of anything other than the split. Either more dismemberments, some dancing (when you can be arsed ) or something else could jazz up the replay a bit. 8/10 (not enough to chew on for over 8 imo)

wootfarkick - Smoooooooth, I like it. Pretty good for a one dismemberment replay. Lacked a bit of 'wow' factor but the smooth moves are a fair compensation to that. Flesh it out a bit more for a 9+ from me, until then, 8.75/10.

nighend decap - Used the nighend kick well (even if it's outside of wushu). I was a bit disappointed at the result of the kick though, the way you've executed it has huge potential. I've attached an edit of it managing 318k with a few minor adjustments. You could probably squeeze more points out of the kick but I just saved it as it was. But yeah, good work for that opener. 8/10
Attached Files
New replays! Only a few.
One from singleplayer, and three others from aikido, in MP.
Will start updating this with MP replays.

Oooh, and the Aikido ones are just for fun.
Attached Files
111holyfuckingclose.rpl (57.9 KB, 31 views)
111awesomeaikido.rpl (74.0 KB, 29 views)
111close.rpl (43.8 KB, 25 views)
111boomarams.rpl (104.4 KB, 37 views)