Ranking
None of these are bad at all. I liked each of them, though the later ones were considerably better than the first ones. Try to work on some fluidity.
Yes i can definitely see you are improving as you progress.

They are all pretty good. But remember that the community DOES in fact like uber smexy poses at the end :P

GJ
You're dismembering just fine, but work on making them look extravagant and powerful, make the dancing interesting, the poses should be better, other than this, i'd rate you around a 7 or 8.
collect snots from the nose
doublekick and oycleancap - They were nice. Nothing to complain about, but then again nothing really exciting either.

I'd give 8/10 to doublekick and 7/10 to oycleancap, not considering poses etc.

Imo there are two things you will want to work on: speed and posing. I don't know what you have against posing but to me at least it's an important part of a replay. Also your replays.. Could be faster, to make them more exciting and better looking.
Whoop Whoop
Well, I think this came out fairly decent, I just didn't like the fact that my legs were standing still pointlessly for a while.
Attached Files
111finallyadecentmadman.rpl (134.3 KB, 25 views)
I can definitley see improvement :O)

Nothing bad to say, except maybe some of the dismembers were too random and seemed accidental. Also relaxing all at the very last frame would of made the end look better.

8,95/10
Whoop Whoop
Looks nicely relaxed and stuff.

Only one bad thing to say about it.. If you're gonna manipulate uke, try to do it without grab.
Whoop Whoop