Ranking
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
i played the demo and got sick of it after day 3, halo reach has like 2000x more entertainment value, bungie should never have stopped making halo

Halo 4 is why Halo should still be made by Bungie.
All in all, I only enjoy Destiny because I play it with about 6 other friends, and finding that one rare thing hardly anyone else has is so satisfying.
CelestialNighthawk.mp4
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
Halo 4 is why Halo should still be made by Bungie.
All in all, I only enjoy Destiny because I play it with about 6 other friends, and finding that one rare thing hardly anyone else has is so satisfying.
CelestialNighthawk.mp4

that's how it was for me when the dark below came out, but now that most of the people i knew stopped playing, it's not worth the time. i think that most of the reason this game was entertaining to me is because of the fact that it was so much fun playing with my group and doing new things and getting new drops and getting mad at each other when someone would get a gjallarhorn or hawkmoon. this game really isn't suited for those who don't have a bunch of friends to play with, and i wish it wasn't like that, but it is.

maybe someday when some of my friends start playing again and my old group gets back together i'll pick it back up, but for now, it's just the casual once a week check if xur has gjallarhorn.
Last edited by Faint; Jun 6, 2015 at 08:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
that's how it was for me when the dark below came out, but now that most of the people i knew stopped playing, it's not worth the time. i think that most of the reason this game was entertaining to me is because of the fact that it was so much fun playing with my group and doing new things and getting new drops and getting mad at each other when someone would get a gjallarhorn or hawkmoon. this game really isn't suited for those who don't have a bunch of friends to play with, and i wish it wasn't like that, but it is.

maybe someday when some of my friends start playing again and my old group gets back together i'll pick it back up, but for now, it's just the casual once a week check if xur has gjallarhorn.

That's why I'm still playing. I have one friend who I met on a TTT server and now we play Destiny almost every day. We call eachother trash all the time and generally have great fun without most other people, but getting another group of a few is so much more fun. Plus you can't do Trials of Osiris with only two people. :C
Plus you can't do Trials of Osiris with only two people. :C

i believe this week you can play elimination w/ matchmaking, but it doesn't count towards your passage.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
i believe this week you can play elimination w/ matchmaking, but it doesn't count towards your passage.

That's the thing, I'd like to get to Mercury or the Lighthouse, but I can't find a team that can step to my level.
So much of an OP faggot, I'm rolling with Celestial Nighthawk during Trials of Osiris. I'd prefer Radiant Dance Machines, though. Most of my exotic/legendaries have +2 agility when held, and all of a sudden, swiftly jogging is far faster.
Pretty proud of myself right now.
Just got the SUROS Regime from my Nightfall strike today. I seem to have great luck with my recent exotic finds. Celestial Nighthawk, Crest of Alpha Lupi, The Last Word, SUROS Regime, Purifier Robes.
Pretty good luck, mang.
If someone like Faint wants a group to play with, add me at FERAL1ST. I'm usually with a group of my other friends, just join the party I join. Good fun and shit.
Pretty proud of myself right now.
Just got the SUROS Regime from my Nightfall strike today. I seem to have great luck with my recent exotic finds. Celestial Nighthawk, Crest of Alpha Lupi, The Last Word, SUROS Regime, Purifier Robes.
Pretty good luck, mang.
If someone like Faint wants a group to play with, add me at FERAL1ST. I'm usually with a group of my other friends, just join the party I join. Good fun and shit.

i'm hardly on.

Today I got MIDA Multi Tool from the Prison of Elders and got a Plan C for the current nightfall.

I've gotten about 5 exotics from previous nightfalls, one of them I'm in love with, the Bones of Eao.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Hi
If anyone wants to play, I need friends.

--

Warlock // 34 // Exo Male
Titan // 29 // Exo Male Robots are cool
Hunter // 31 // Exo Male

I play on Xbox One as 'XenoTurtles'

--

How about we talk about something? Best/favorite exotic weaponry? Mine would be Thorn, and Gjallarhorn, I don't have any special weapon exotics.

I just got Bad JuJu today, along with Armamentarium, Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan), Heart of the Praxic Fire, Startife Protocol, and Light Beyond Nemesis. Today was a good day.
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
i'm hardly on.

Today I got MIDA Multi Tool from the Prison of Elders and got a Plan C for the current nightfall.

I've gotten about 5 exotics from previous nightfalls, one of them I'm in love with, the Bones of Eao.

Hahahahahha, "Plan C"
hAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

In all fairness, Plan C would be amazing as a legendary, but the fact that it takes up a slot for so many other good exotics makes it garbage in comparison.
E.g, Gjallarhorn, Truth, Hawkmoon, SUROS Regime, Thorn, Queenbreaker's Bow, Dreg's Promise, etc.
-----
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Hi
If anyone wants to play, I need friends.

--

Warlock // 34 // Exo Male
Titan // 29 // Exo Male Robots are cool
Hunter // 31 // Exo Male

I play on Xbox One as 'XenoTurtles'

--

How about we talk about something? Best/favorite exotic weaponry? Mine would be Thorn, and Gjallarhorn, I don't have any special weapon exotics.

I just got Bad JuJu today, along with Armamentarium, Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan), Heart of the Praxic Fire, Startife Protocol, and Light Beyond Nemesis. Today was a good day.

Daaamn Galaxy, that's a shame!
I have a PS4, but not an XBOX ONE.
We could've done trials together. >:/

I also just found out to get my level 33 Hunter to a 34 Hunter, I just need to run the PoE 34 and 32. 1 Etheric Light, 1 Armour Core, 1 Weapon core, so I can pretty much nab all the things that Variks is selling. Plus I have a token of flight.
I should run VOG Hard for the Fatebringer, too. That's a pretty mlg weapon, and seeing as it's only legendary > exotic, it's probably one of the best hand cannons in the current meta.
-----
\o/ Monte Carlo drop from Crucible. \o/

Pretty sick exotic, all rights given. By the way, Faint, you can't get Gjallarhorn from Xur anymore. It's a pure RNG drop, like some other stuff.
Last edited by EJXIII; Jun 13, 2015 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have a PS4, but not Destiny for it. I might get it in a bit. I still have yet to do ToO, or VoG and CE on hard mode. :C