Toribash
Original Post
STEAM SALE 2015

What do you want to get? What looks good? What do you want to go on sale that isn't on sale yet?

How ready are you to go into debt for video games?

$$$$$$
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
yay time to spend money on something I will never play.

What I want to get~Tales from the Borderlands,Skyrim,BloodBorn,Octodad-The escapists-Surgeon simulator-Kerbal space program-Next car game-i am bread-Turbo dismount-Lethal league-Town of salem-Mediaval engineers-Besiege-Surgeon simulator 2013-The stanley Parable-overgrowth-Five nights at freddy's 3-Borderlands-hotline miami 2

What I want to go on sale~Nothing really good thats not on sale.

Total amount im spending~340$
NEW COMPUTER.

NEW JOB.

NEW DEBT REPAYMENT PLANS.

IT'S GO TIME.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I bought The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and I'm waiting to see if Civ 5 and its expansions' prices will go down a bit more.
These two games will probably last me for the rest of my life.
I would buy other games, but my computer can't handle the ones I reeeeally want...
Last edited by EviLock; Jun 12, 2015 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Sentences.
I have seen nothing I want so far.
Other then GTA 5 but I don't want it if Rockstar is actually going to pull cunty moves like that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I bought Nidhogg earlier. Come fite me 1v1, steam name is The Burrito (ninjakid57) with a T-Shirt icon.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
I haven't even played 1/50th of the games I bought during the winter holidays sale. I have like $1700 of games sitting there completely untouched. Why does steam do this to me
Hoss.
friend bought me nidhogg and it's fun as shit. other than that my paycheck cant come soon enough.
Last edited by Daxx; Jun 13, 2015 at 02:25 AM.