Toribash
absolutely.
everyone can interpretate a song or a painting in different ways, but it's still the same song/painting. now a game, everyone can play the same game in many different ways, and they'll end up with somewhat different adventures (unless it's so heavily scripted that it's just not worth playing).
oh yeah
Videogames are moving images. The artwork done for all of the backgrounds of the sonic levels also is art.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
absolutely.
everyone can interpretate a song or a painting in different ways, but it's still the same song/painting. now a game, everyone can play the same game in many different ways, and they'll end up with somewhat different adventures (unless it's so heavily scripted that it's just not worth playing).

How about Heavy Rain? I've never played this game but I think that if I had 3 to 5 friends for sharing what happened in our gameplay, we could find 4 to 6 totally different gameplays. I must say, this is pretty cool.
-----
Simon, that's true. One thing is for sure: Sonic levels are still beautiful. And that image is pretty cool. Too bad apostles' clothing are visible.
Last edited by torikill10; Jul 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
lol why is fox the one from commando that game sucks

and why is sonic in there? he doesn't represent ssb in any way...
oh yeah

I have no idea if this is a real footage since the only game from which I have played until now(in a real console) is *cough* Wii Sports *cough*.
you should play less sonic, i should sleep more, 3 hrs a day isn't good
Would You Like A Chocolate?
it's real, but he's not a nintendo character. i have no idea what they were thinking when they started importing characters from other developers besides money. i'm glad they're removing characters for the next game ALSO MEGAMAN
also he's like tier one million in that game, he sucks.
oh yeah
Megaman has nothing to do with Nintendo I think. Isn't it from Capcom? Also, I thought that if Super Smash Bros is a Nintendo exclusive, it has to feature ONLY Nintendo characters. And I'm not a Nintendo player( despite their outstanding games), but I am pretty sure that Nintendo has a LOT OF characters to put into SSB.
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Megaman has nothing to do with Nintendo I think.

despite being the most important franchise on the nes?
oh yeah