Toribash
Original Post
Problem loading color sets
Okay, I have a very specific problem:

I play toribash at 2 places, work and home (yup addicted). Work is running on PC and from home I'm on a Mac. My problem is that when at home on the Mac, my color sets of camo, ivory, and tyrian will not load on to my fighter when activated (yes... I deactivate the unwanted colors). When any item from any of those sets is activated, that part goes to defalut color when the game loads. From work, on the PC windows game version, they seem to work fine (but shaders won't?).

Crimson, however, (!) which came in the same pack (!), works perfectly at both home and work, Mac and PC. Which would be fine.... if it was the only color I wanted to use. It isn't... and this is very frustrating.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, answers... please let me know. Thanks!
Alright, the problem you have is 3.7 is not out for the mac yet. The new colors only show up in 3.7

Only fix is to wait till 3.7 comes out.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[quote=Only fix is to wait till 3.7 comes out.[/quote]

I guess that makes sense... ! Any idea when that update is slated to come out?
Mac and linux versions always take more time, maybe when other version for windows come.
http://blog.toribash.com/?p=227

Yeah, the Mac & Linux versions aren't out yet, but apparently, they will soon release a version for these two platforms.
Gone