Ranking
So guys this is my application- hello my name is Luis Syme in game I am know as chisabin2. In this clan I know yojakeo and Buze from past-clans.I am Australian GMT +8 I am an ABD player but also enjoy any aikidio based mods like greykido. My skype is thebomb125 and I was recently in Vibe but I felt left out and the clan was un-active on forums and in-game. I have been playing for 2 years only because for reasons of I had acouble of long breaks.

I was born and raised in Perth I like to do karate and basketball in real life. I live in a family of 4 I have a annoying irritating stupid brother named Max. I am ussaly active and always online skype forum and in-game I dont like to brag (only if it is for a joke) and I have a good scene of humor. I like to be funny and make people laugh, I am 11 and in year 6 I have known Buze for about 4 months same with yojakeo good freinds. I feel like this clan has a lot of nice and talented people and seems very nice. I have been thinking of doing this application for a while.

I am on my dads computer so replays later maybe hour but I defintley have them. I am not the best replay maker but I still try my best I am quite lazy and talks alot and talks very fast same with typing. I have no alts and my past clans are in order (Shield), (Prime),(Virus Co-leader), (Furious Vipers), (Lux), (Xaenon), (Vibe). That was all from past 2 years I hope you accept me and have a great time.
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
My vote is yes because your app were informative and isn't a pain to read. Waiting for the replays.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Sorry about the long wait it was my brother hogging computer and not letting me have turn but I have 4 replays to show you. I am not a replay maker and I hope you enjoy them
Attached Files
Chrisabin2 Earthquake.rpl (90.0 KB, 3 views)
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!