Toribash
Original Post
Forum Customization
I thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea if we had the option of changing the background colour on Toribash? You know how its this weird bluish or greyish color? If we had the option to change that to whatever we want that would be pretty cool.

No harm done and it makes Toribash look nicer.
I am talking about on the Forums. So see that white background on your text? If that and everything else could be a different color. When I say this it won't be like a VIP thing where you can customize your reply box color. This is for the whole forum, anywhere thats...plain or grey in this case. Only you will be able to see it.
I would think it would be cool. It shouldn't show over VIP members' picture though if that was in the plan.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 17, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
8-)
Yeah Rumour thats the plan

So if a VIP has a custom colored post it will go over your custom forum color. The same way Auguns post goes over the grey default theme.
This is not a support thread. There are alternative solutions and that's all that needs to be said.
Question is why a game forum would bother with themes. It's a waste of time, it cuts development time, and it's useless for anything but a design preference. On a small game forum. Which already has good design. And there are many ways to customise this without the help of developers.
I personally think it's a stupid idea.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 17, 2014 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Taken up in pm
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore