Toribash
Original Post
Market Squad Recruitment Drive
Market Squad Recruitment
As of now, the Market Squad is currently looking to pick up fresh meat.

The life of a squid is a simple one; all you have to do is moderate the Market section of the forums, as well as to investigate cases of scam that are posted in Scam Reports. Easy enough, right?

What specifically will I be doing?

The Market Squad are a group of forum moderators that specialize in the general regulation of the market forums and solving scam reports; they also play relevant role in most market-related policy discussion. Your general work consists of handling active scam reports, moderating the entirety of the Market board and handling Market-related reports.

Be aware that the position may require a fair portion of your time, as the Market section is a big part of the forum and has a whole list of rules you'll need to enforce.
There's no particular application format. However, we expect you to inform about your activity level on a daily basis and your GMT.

Tips? We don't have any, but DARGON DOES!

Where do I send my application?

THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE IS OFFICIALLY OVER

~~~

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread. A Market Squad member or a staff member that works relatively closely with the Market Squad will make sure to answer your question.
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 23, 2017 at 06:36 PM.
True and I did not mean any offense, or to come off as hostile
I just think he needs a little more experience. Considering you need
at least some experience to make a decent app.
Did not intend to put anyone down :^)
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
True and I did not mean any offense, or to come off as hostile
I just think he needs a little more experience. Considering you need
at least some experience to make a decent app.
Did not intend to put anyone down :^)

You're welcome to let the Market Squad answer the question, considering we're the ones reading the applications and researching the applicants—we're well capable of voicing our own opinions.
-----
Originally Posted by RaxSax View Post
I have many questions.
Do you have to have lots of experience with Toribash?
Estimate how long I'm supposed to be on.
Do i have to be on the forum all the time?

Im sorry, I just joined how many days ago..

You'll definitely need a fair amount of experience with the market rules, and general experience with the forum and game is advisable. There's no set amount of time you'll need to be online or any quotas to fill, but if you're deemed inactive, you'll be notified.

And no, you don't need to be on the forum all the time, but you'll need to be on every day if possible (excluding periods of inactivity—which is understandable, we all have them).
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 12, 2017 at 04:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
You're welcome to let the Market Squad answer the question, considering we're the ones reading the applications and researching the applicants—we're well capable of voicing our own opinions.
-----

You'll definitely need a fair amount of experience with the market rules, and general experience with the forum and game is advisable. There's no set amount of time you'll need to be online or any quotas to fill, but if you're deemed inactive, you'll be notified.

And no, you don't need to be on the forum all the time, but you'll need to be on every day if possible (excluding periods of inactivity—which is understandable, we all have them).

So if by periods do you mean if like a relative died or something along those lines like for example: Someone Died, you got a job/chores/etc, etc.
Originally Posted by Relaxitive View Post
So if by periods do you mean if like a relative died or something along those lines like for example: Someone Died, you got a job/chores/etc, etc.

Obviously I can't talk for the MS but within the HS, we accept inactivity for things like work and school hours, exams, holidays, blah blah blah (assuming its similar in MS)
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Obviously I can't talk for the MS but within the HS, we accept inactivity for things like work and school hours, exams, holidays, blah blah blah (assuming its similar in MS)

Exams, holidays, unfortunate events, or just periods of time where you believe you won't be available should definitely be mentioned.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Exams, holidays, unfortunate events, or just periods of time where you believe you won't be available should definitely be mentioned.

Originally Posted by Surge View Post

Ah so I see what you mean now! I didn't understand a little bit of it.
idk i might give this a go considering i have nothing to do in my spare time besides school and etc.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
idk i might give this a go considering i have nothing to do in my spare time besides school and etc.

yeah I already applied because I do nothing but watch people and duel sometimes \\ also school so I hope I get it so I can have something to do
same bro good luck to you and all other applicants!!
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
GL guys I hope this strengthens the marketing squad

Help Goku Out!