Ranking
Original Post
(FullS) FullSpeed
Date of the clan establishment:19.12.2017

History
My clan was Full of speed, and its attacks could not be avoided. But in it was a traitor! He studied all the techniques and betrayed us.
He began to teach the worst enemy, who for a long time was trying to understand how my clan learned all the techniques of speed! But his attempts were even, because they usually have a sense of greed.
When my student went to his clan and began to teach him new attacks, we did not know how to be. And, we already met with defeat, began to wait for a call to our last duel. But suddenly my teacher told me what we had then ... hope
He told me: "I gave you everything I knew myself, but you have the skills of fighting." At first, I did not understand what he was - "some fighting skills," but then one thing and absolutely sensible concept of his thought became clear! He meant what we can do ourselves.
"Why?" - I asked. As it turned out, he was not alone, he was with my disciple. I realized at once that they would not call us to a duel, because my man was wounded. they used it in an attack on the clan, which was on the 1st place, and as not surprising, with our speed technique, they took first place.
But, as I mentioned earlier, they did not come with the war, but on the contrary, with the world! After all, as far as they were not strong with our attacks, they will never defeat those who created them. They said: "We will give you the first place without a fight, but with the condition that you teach us not to be greedy so that we too can do something their All my warriors took them, because the main thing is not war and not the honor of others, but respect for your loved one, and understanding of people around you!

Rules
*1.Respect the players, as well as yourself.
*2.Be adequate.
*3.All the members of the team obliged to respect the clan.
*4.Spam is forbidden
*5.Member must behave appropriately while communicating with other players

Goals
1.Create a clan.[X]
2.Get in the top 100.[ ]
3.Become Official.[ ]
4.Win first War.[ ]
5.Invite 5 people.[ ]

Requirement to join:
1.Mandatory knowledge of the rules of the clan.
2.We are looking for good and those who can play, people
3.Should be downloaded "Discordapp"(https://discordapp.com).
Last edited by Neld; Dec 19, 2017 at 07:16 PM.
За кашку манную,за жизнь туманную!