Toribash
Soku, while that might be true, since I've never seen you and I don't know what you heard, Zim seems to just be mad that we didn't let him in the clan.
Basically what happened is that we were joking with him, and he got annoyed at that. He came in the next day and was angry at us for a while. The next day he posted in our DSC:
hey guys, sorry about that whole ordeal, i was just kinda angry but im over it, it was just a joke and i can under stand that i am a noob so thats a reason to screw with someone, but anyway, i would still love to join your guys clan.

We let him know as we have let people know for a while that we are not currently recruiting, which appears to have led up to his current actions.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
thanks for the good wishes splunker

as far as the thing with MetalZim goes, I have no problem with [NO]... MetalZim also probably won't get in we'll see... hasty words aren't very smoooth
Come on man, quit being so uptight... be [Smooth].

I is [Smooth] leader. Just so's you know.
lolx, you guys already have (AdamVSjuggler) and it was about crack and pot :P (I ave to admit I was laughing at the sight of two people arguing about pot being bad/good) Yeah, I seen some of you [NO] guys and you pwnt me a few times :P

Thanks ~
arguing with people isn't very smooth... maybe if you do it in a way where people don't get pissed at you... but 99% of the time no
Come on man, quit being so uptight... be [Smooth].

I is [Smooth] leader. Just so's you know.
im the newest member
hi smooth,

hi leonrulz just recuited me so plz update ur memberlist
mcr rocks
Apparently Soku let in metal zim I'm just asking but does Soku have recruiting abbilities?

Also I phrased my question wrong.
Am I allowed to discuss things?