ES Recruitment Drive
I'm active too, get to the forums everyday. Although in the last week(s) I've also kinda forgot about IRC.
I can also be sighted in game, although not as active as I was before 10th dan.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
Myesh, we were having epic private matches... too bad my attachment space is exceeded by 14.8 mb

That was epic.
I'll see if I can upload some.
Also, cookies.

Edit: Some replays, but only really of me winning. don't want to be embarrassed too much
http://www.box.net/shared/uzh8hv8cgk
Last edited by PlayerID666; Apr 28, 2008 at 07:05 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
[m] was gay to begin with.

Torigods will never die, and you know why? 'Cause even if ever other Torigod quits, I'll still be there, and still refusing any leadership role.

[m] was gay. I'm sorry you have a diversity problem. Perhaps me and my fellow anal intruders would like to explain it to you sometime.

Oh, and I wasn't talking about [m]. It was all about PSP. The things you TG's said about us (something about the zerg waste of toribash, but not in those exact words) and the whole Corp_Penguin making us look like cheating asshats.

Old history, yes, but still annoying.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
[m] was gay. I'm sorry you have a diversity problem. Perhaps me and my fellow anal intruders would like to explain it to you sometime.

Oh, and I wasn't talking about [m]. It was all about PSP. The things you TG's said about us (something about the zerg waste of toribash, but not in those exact words) and the whole Corp_Penguin making us look like cheating asshats.

Old history, yes, but still annoying.

Please drop it Dika. Whats done is done. Lets leave it at that.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well