Ranking
Holy shit!
There's decent grammar, an actual free form app, and maturity to boot!
I'd personally like to know more about you as a person, Katie.
Do you swim? Do you eat massive amounts of burritos on a daily basis?
Anyway, edit your app and I don't see why frosted wouldn't invite you.
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Note View Post
Holy shit!
There's decent grammar, an actual free form app, and maturity to boot!
I'd personally like to know more about you as a person, Katie.
Do you swim? Do you eat massive amounts of burritos on a daily basis?
Anyway, edit your app and I don't see why frosted wouldn't invite you.

I've edited it a bit to include some more stuff about me and i decided to improve the grammar a bit. ^.^
Your Name: IGN: Sumopunch1(lost pass);Sumopunch3
Age 15
Gmt ?
Replays
What Are Your Best Mods? judo twinswords acrojoust jousting etc
Why do You Want To Join In (LUX)? because i want a clan experience an also wanna have fun .here have potato
Originally Posted by CuteMufin View Post
Heya, my name is Katie (known usually as Kat or Mufin - it's spelt wrong on purpose, A lot of people try to correct me), i'm 16 years old and live in the UK, more specifically Northern Ireland. I'm online mostly at the weekends and when i do come on it's usually for a good few hours. When i'm not online i'm either sleeping, listening to music (I'm more or less a music junkie haha) or doing any kind of water sports. I haven't been part of a clan for a while because i'm usually too lazy to make apps. I prefer to play mushu, wushu or judo. I haven't played judo in a while and i'm a fast learner so i can pick up a game mode quickly. My highest is a blackbelt but that is because i haven't played for a while. I would like to join the Lux clan because i want to get back into all the excitement of playing in clan wars.

I will accept you, the only thing I require is replays. Put a few of those in (Multiplayer or Freeplay) then we'll be golden. Great application by the way... Also Note, I use proper grammar, why don't you love me! ;'(
-----
Originally Posted by Sumopunch3 View Post
Your Name: IGN: Sumopunch1(lost pass);Sumopunch3
Age 15
Gmt ?
Replays
What Are Your Best Mods? judo twinswords acrojoust jousting etc
Why do You Want To Join In (LUX)? because i want a clan experience an also wanna have fun .here have potato

The app isn't very great, also you posted no replays. Although GMT isn't required, look it up.
Last edited by Frosted789; Jun 2, 2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump