Ranking
Original Post
Force Recruitment
[Force]
Hello this is Force Recruitment you will post your application here.In order to join you will have to Be Forum Active In Game active and Follow all rules its easy.
You will have to use the application guid below.
If you are inactive 24 hr you get 1 warning.
If you are inactive 48 hr you get 2 warnings.
If you are inactive 5 days you get kicked.
So don't be inactive if your going to join

Application Guid

Belt(Min Brown belt NO ALTS):
Ingame activity (1-10):
Forum activity(1-10):
Skype(Optional):
Shord Bio(1 paragraph):

Good Application

Bad Application

Ok fill that in

Last edited by counter; Mar 21, 2014 at 11:10 PM.
Force clan application
Name:Sebastian
Belt(Min Brown belt NO ALTS):Brown (about to be Black)
Ingame activity (1-10):8
Forum activity(1-10):7
Skype(Optional):sebastiankreul
Shord Bio(1 paragraph):
Hello, my name is Sebastian. I have been playing Toribash for a while now and wanted to be apart of a clan. I've been looking at clans for a while and found this one. I really thought this one had the best environment out of the ones I've seen and I wanted to join. I am very good at Toribash and my rank is very vell(Can't remember at this moment). I am very good at making replays, but I really need help with Parkour. I was wondering if anyone would help me.
Last edited by XanEarl; Apr 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM.
KreulRuler
Name: Lebo
Belt(Min Brown belt NO ALTS): Brown
Ingame activity (1-10): 9
Forum activity(1-10):8
Skype(Optional):Lebo Msimanga
Shord Bio(1 paragraph):
i've been playing for about 5 months now, favoite mod is xspar n i wouldnt say im bad at it but at the same time i know theres room for improvement n i hope to spar with one of u guys some time, currently learning parkour both in game and out (:

i attached a replay of one of my more recent spars, sorry about the ending both had to go out
Attached Files
sparring with Ancent.rpl (456.3 KB, 4 views)
Name:MrDeath316
Belt:Black belt
Ingame activity:6-7
Forum activity:5-6
Shord Bio:i have been playing toribash for about 2 years and Ive owned 2 clans.i am good at mushu and most mods
MrDeath316
Name:Agi
Belt(Min Brown belt NO ALTS):black belt
Ingame activity (1-10):10
Forum activity(1-10):6
Skype(Optional):I don't have a Skype.
Shord Bio(1 paragraph):
Hey Forces.My name is Agi and i was never really good at reflex or skill based games but when i found Toribash i was exited. I found out really fast that this games was really fun and challenging game. i play everyday but sometimes i don't because my grades are bad but that's is besides the point. I have lived in america for all my life and every time we moved i was always in the same school so i really didn't have anytime were i lost my friend ,but i never had that many fun times outdoors i always sat inside waiting to go to school the next day until this game. i played for maybe a year and I have really improved my skills in Toribash. i want to join this clan because it has the vibe i like being cool and nice. if i get accepted to this clan i would be really happy because this is my first clan to be in. I'm really good at aikido and aikido big dojo (mod rank 1k-2k)
Last edited by GototKaca; Jun 8, 2014 at 11:37 PM.
Son of Bhima. Fighter in the Kurukshetra war