Toribash
Original Post
Transformers 4: Age of Extinction
I don't know about you guys (and I can't be the only one) that's super excited for the newest Transformers movie coming out in June. I'm in love with the other 3 movies and this one looks like it's going to be really amazing too. I'm not into the original Transformers shit because it's pretty boring an unsophisticated. Transformers Prime is a pretty good TV show however.

Any thoughts on the new movie? I hope to go see it at the premiere night.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Transformers 1: The world is going to an end! The autobots must save it!

Transformers 2: The world is going to an end! The autobots must save it!

Transformers 3: The world is going to an end! The autobots must save it!

Transformers 4: We get it....

Apart from the obvious plot, I really love the comedy in it, visual effects, soundtrack and of course the action. About T4 hmm....I'm not really expecting much from it but I definitely want to see it as soon as it hits cinemas.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I wonder if they're going to somehow bring Megatron back into the picture. xD That would be interesting to see how they tie it in for like he 4th time. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I didn't like when iron hide was killed by Sentinal Prime. Imagine Optumus Prime changing sides...and the decepticons win because based on the trailer it goes like this:

Government tells auto bots to GTFO.
Deceptions come to attack and world is in trouble.
Autobots are brought back into the picture.
Michael Bay explosions during epic fights.
*insert ending here*
I'm probably late to reply on this but my brain had this thing going on:

Decepticons find a new bad guy to lead them and BAM rockets and bigass guns blowing everywhere, buildings falling like candybars, etc. Then, an ending that gives them a chance to make another part for the movie.
Nub.
i saw the first movie. and than Jazz died. so i kinda didn't pay much attention when i saw the 2nd and third, but I just wanna say... Don't u love sequels with the same story? i mean lets be honest, theirs more of a story line in monsters inc than there is in transformers 1 2 3 and i bet 4.
The First Transformers was about the All Spark and how it can create and destroy worlds and whatnot Megatron wanted that so he can fix Cybertron. Earth happened to be cUght in the middle because that's where the all spark landed.

Two is a continuation of the first but Megatrons team is in shambles as he resurects an old Prime to do his bidding, but is quickly tossed aside by this new ancient prime for being more prime.

Three was as close as Megatron will get ENSLAVING our race and bringing Cybertron here.

As you can see it wasn't about World Destruction, but Domination the entire time. Watch better please, I also didn't like these movies much because Shia
I will only watch it if they cast Megan Fox again. She's a cool chick with a plastic face I can tolerate.
The new girl was way better than Megan, I don't even know how she'd be able to express emotion with being plastic and all.