Ranking
My App
Hello. My name is Siet and as you can see i made a wonderful app(hopefully) for all of you to see. Let get started
My toribash life
I started in April 11 or this year. This is alt that i play as in off and account.My real account is Qukslice(Which is 3rd Dan black belt). My belt is orange. My win rate is 57.69 and i enjoy playing toribash a lot. I play usually once every day and go on the forums once a day although i usually don't post. Most of my time playing toribash is either playing a tourney or jumping about on user made small server with the occasional bet server . Ive not been in a clan on this profile but on others ive been in aoh(Still in that one),Rae(Also know as wolf pack)and one more i cant remember of.
My real life
My real name is Gabriel.I am 15 years old and am turn 16 this summer.I live in a town in Massachusetts so my GMT is -8 .I usually have some time to spare and i have a skype. My name on that Skype is slicequk.
Why i want to join
I have blossomed with teamwork so i guessed well having a clan would help me a lot. Ive also helped many people within this group so having me in your clan would help not only one but many people. Now i shall end this with my signature

Siet
Hello, JayXManHD here looking to join the clan again.

I'm a video editor looking to do many more categories from Art,having fun,many activities. I also like YouTube from watching shows from comedy, entertainment, so on. It never stopped me from chasing my dream. Well You might not really care but I still see it a little as a job.Sometimes I cannot really get online because of web browser problems but I try my best to get online every single day and its a lucky thing I have an iPhone and iPad. I've always wanted to do something exciting,but not as exciting as this clan.

I really look forward to joining this clan again because I have many choices,but not for this situation. I don't really know if its going to be the same for me to get back in. Usually I sometimes leave clans because of how far down the rank is,but I still join clans no matter how many times I get kicked. Clan ranks can be a pain in the butt for me but its never going to get pass my mind. I love perfect clans like these!

I'm 12 years old looking to do something more awesome outside the world and inside. My nickname is Jay and I don't really do much on the outside of my life and I don't know how many tries I have to take to be in this clan, but I will do something more actively in anyway possible.Possibly I can make TC but just don't get enough because I'm not perfect at marketing or actually winning matches,but I get up everyday trying to win matches from time to time on most mods. I'm a black belt still trying to get up on the score board.

My point of view on Toribash is to have fun as long as many other jobs. I like to play 1 role in a clan or maybe just be myself and be free from religion on toribash but I still love fighting games more than anything but it still maybe a time of truth for all. There is no other way for me to put how much I love Toribash. I don't just put down words for nothing, I use my correct vocabulary but maybe not in-game. I watch Anime too which you really don't care.

I do enjoy watching Pro Wrestling to Basketball, but I love Toribash more than all of those things. It never stops off my mind,but I do much more than just Toribash, I play Steam. I find a lot of games on Steam that I think are fun. For me, chasing dreams is more than just a game, its life.I watch Basketball from WNBA to NBA and Pro Wrestling from WWE to TNA and sometimes ROH. But my outside world is not just better than my toribash life.

Past Clans: FOI, Beta,Squad,Atomic,Nitro

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Last edited by Forex; May 16, 2014 at 12:39 AM. Reason: 4 more sentences per paragraph
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫