Ranking
Hey you can call me sis, or siswantos instead, but please dont call me sist lol. I live in Indonesia. I love anime and music, in my free time I usually draw some manga. I want to join this clan because I want to be more kawaii and I want to iimprove my skill and have a chance to help make this clan bigger. here is my card

because of the card error , i want to tell that im black belt right now
You only live once.
:3 <- kawaii?
hellohello,
i have never been at a clan and i am german and... well, those are not the best conditions to join a clan, but i am really active and <3 this game
i like lenshu and (sometimes) aikido and texture making.
SORRY FOR MY QI!

this clan looks nice and thats the main reason for this text...
hey, guys! how goin'? here's gamingfox0, but, you all can call me fox, i'm orange belt with 3 days of playthrough . . . i think is like that the writting, sorry for bad english because i am brasilian and my space don't work sometimes in game, i'm already own one tournament, somehow xD, i'm good at any close or medium rage combat, i know some ways to decapitate the enemy and good positions of defence, also you never will see i going to the ground that easy, so peace, and kawaii~ for everyone
Hey there! I have played Toribash for quite some time now, but iv'e never been in a clan. i am blue belt about 100k ranked, and i adore this clan so much. I have seen memers of Kawaii play before, and the all have good moods! I would consider myself pretty good. I'm really interested in this clan. If i cant join the clan, i will wish you the best of luck in getting official! Thanks. :3
Hello
Hi! My name is kacperunio or real name, Casper. i am a brown belt but I have not been in a clan yet. I specialize in judo, aikido, aikido big dojo and greykido.

I can be useful in clan wars and I can put a lot of TC into the bank since I do not use it.

Can I join?
Application
My name is UcVH and I am a blue belt. My skill level is about a 6-7 and I specialize in Mushu, ABD, and Classic. I think I can help the clan with replays and making the clan official. I have been in one clan and they went inactive. I've only had 1 infraction and yeah. Hope you recruit me
l
l
V Replays
(some of them say 360forlyfe as the name because thats my replay account)
Attached Files
Cool Spar Only Me fixed.rpl (439.1 KB, 6 views)
Dp at the end.rpl (101.8 KB, 4 views)
6 Backflips.rpl (121.2 KB, 3 views)
Lol Random skeet.rpl (110.2 KB, 5 views)
Lol more randy skeets.rpl (102.7 KB, 4 views)
Hello, my name is Maxinik03. Im a 2dan black belt with 2950 games, nearly 3dan. I specializie in Taekkyon, Aikido, AikidoBigDojo(Also known as ABD) and jousting. Heres my card: Click image for larger version

Name:	Papers,please.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	515307
I like to be in cool clans, that have bright future, and so this clan is an example of future offical clan. I can help you with way to the top fighting with other clans. My past clan was a russian clan called "Hiroaki Sato", but Nyamkitten deleted it to get his tc back. In real life i'm in section of karate, i'm already green belt in there.
may i join this clan i am a good player and i am great at many mods i would be excited if u let me in
Hi! my name is JinJe you can also call me Jin for short.My real name is Tyan and i mostly spar mas or parkour! i have alot of friends who are also pro player's but i never hang out with them too much.i'm a funny person and i like to joke alot too.I've never been a jerk or asshole in Toribash and i hate it when people make fun of me too much because i'm so kind.The thing that i was hoping was to bring joy in to this clan and i hope you guys don't think i'm a fallout or mistake to this clan.With joy and kisses -JinJe
Name(Leandrei)
Belt(Blue)
Skills(Decent)
Mods(Aikido)
I Would Be Useful Because Im Always Online(Except On Vacations) Im Willing To Spend Hours In A Clan War Just Because I Love The Game And I Love Playing The Game And Keep On Trying And BEING KAWAII.