Toribash
All members are and please fix your signature, it says, Proud Member Of (Horde),Join Horde Today
Applyyyy!!!! and also while I was on my alt erlier I did this with zett(he doesn't know XD)

its right here!

-----
Hey Yoshi could you check out the forum I made for the clan,
Here
and this goes out to all other members too!
Also on note I will be doing activity checks for inactive members, this only counts 5 days or more off the fourms without letting me know and its only me because im the most active leader on the forums and its my job to know these things!!
Last edited by Cute; Feb 21, 2015 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
I checked it lol12w, Its pretty nice to have a forum about us ^-^

By the way lol12w I could help you with that tomorrow, But for now I have to go to sleep :c, Talk to me tomorrow then Ill help! Bye!!!
Last edited by yoshiman60; Feb 21, 2015 at 04:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Channel - ok
Cya m8
-----
Hey also guys if you have Skype post them here!
Mine: Revolucas23
SimWolf's :live:englishwolf101
Kickass242's : shem.henry
Last edited by Cute; Feb 21, 2015 at 04:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<3 This game was a huge part of my childhood, thank you to everyone I interacted with. I'm sure there's some I've forgotten, but some I haven't.
Sicmo's Skype is: sicmo187
2ndukes is: billie(cant remember the numbers)
-----
Well I was wondering what you guys thought for this topic so im posting it here!
Should we start doing clan events yet or wait until we get official or something?
Just post
Yes
or
No,
In this thread to let me/other leaders know!
Also I am now making the format of what you will have to send to a leader to get Event Planer or Recruiter!
Last edited by Cute; Feb 22, 2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump