ES Recruitment Drive
I know.. lemme explain this

As getmamow said, I find mystic way too inactive... Whenever I see a mystic guy, my reaction is like "WTF is going on".
So yeah, I am going for APOK, hopefully I will see more active people.
I just wanna say that I enjoyed my stay here though.

So yeah that's it..
I hope you all have a great time,
Felix
Well... I guess I'll apply for Mythical then.
Hope we all can still be friends!
¿?
Imma apply for senpai
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
GG man wanna play a few tourneys?
Nice !
Of course we can still be friends
►‼ Call me Mr. Felix ‼◄
Look random pumpkin
---> Ѽ
He,was sad to watch this, even tough the clan is inactive I wanna say to y'all that I had a great time with you !. I hope you guys will do well on your new clan. As We all said, we are still friends <3 -----Holy shit Felix made it to APOK !!! -----Lol frosty made it to destiny and quitted one day lata to try to join me (mythical) , and failed xd. #clanhopper -----Sorry Kaz but your clan is dead ;-;, if you wanna revive it, you should kick all the players and start from zero by recruiting noobs. If you need help with that, I am sure any of us will accept to give you a hand --- Adios mystic !
Yeah, I agree I joined this clan hoping I would keep it running by recruiting new members but I failed and the clan is dead. Senpai is always open Frosty just go with your gut and join an active clan. Sayonara no shinpi (Goodbye Mystic)
Yep, I totally agree. I think starting from zero would be the best option... This clan isn't gonna revive for sure considering that even leaders are unactive. See ya around guys ^^
►‼ Call me Mr. Felix ‼◄
Look random pumpkin
---> Ѽ
I also agree with the clan restart because sadly many members have become inactive. However, i want to wait until Totalsolar gets a new pc so he can help me recruit new players and manage the clan.
Hey B0ss