ES Recruitment Drive
Alright, I'll keep this app short and sweet.

Artses

Here is all the stuff I've uploaded.

I am mostly a logo artist, but I also do wallpapers and art for events and stuff. I've been making (or trying to make) art for about a year now, using paint.NET. I love paint.net.

Short story about me? Well I am from SA, and at the moment I am studying for university entrance exams. Other than that unfortunately there isn't much I do right now. Just study, eat, play toribash and sleep...;-;
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
short and sweet with huge pictures
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
sorry about the size I just realized I used the full scale versions intsead of the Forum versions ;-;
(RL)||[RMO]
Wew so dope, sure, yes.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Eh meh ehhhh. Meeehhhh. EEEHHHH. I don't know mang. Simple digital art stuff can make those logos in around 10 minutes.

Perhaps you have something really amazing that you took super long time on and would like to show us? If so, bring it on.

Otherwise, meh. I personally would say no. (but most people say yes so it probably doesn't matter much XD)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I apologise if my stuff isn't high-brow enough for you o_o
(RL)||[RMO]
Originally Posted by us4g1 View Post
Alright, I'll keep this app short and sweet.

Artses

Here is all the stuff I've uploaded.

I am mostly a logo artist, but I also do wallpapers and art for events and stuff. I've been making (or trying to make) art for about a year now, using paint.NET. I love paint.net.

Short story about me? Well I am from SA, and at the moment I am studying for university entrance exams. Other than that unfortunately there isn't much I do right now. Just study, eat, play toribash and sleep...;-;

eh, if I'm going to be honest. I dont see anything exactly special or, I wanna say, artistic to these. I'm sorry, but I want to vote you off the island.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I think we need to discuss that a little more.

I would like to know if everything youre doing is also from scratch